What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Open Dates Oct 19 Penn State & Nebraska

Pedo State should have been shut down. I want no part of that school.

Nebraska is in the rear view mirror. Bye.

A game vs Nebraska or Penn St. can't happen this year. Both teams are scheduled for as may games allowed for one season.

One could accessorize with both an asshat and an assbag. Mixing and matching options are pretty decent from Allbuffs with numerous huskers, lambs and other assorted troll colors.

We can get Texas A&M in here to play. We need to promise to pay Texas A&M at least $1 million and I think it will cost an additional $100k for Johnny Football, but we should sell out Folsom, so it won't be that bad. It looks like we can play them on October 19th, All we need to do is move their game with Auburn to November 23rd and shuffle the A&M-LSU game to November 16th from November 23rd. It just seems so easy to make this work. I think we can get Alabama to get here too, but it will take a bit more work on the schedule. What do you guys think!
So you want to get Texas A &M to play Alabama at Folsom on October 19?

that sounds like a plan!

NoAnimalBanging.jpg

Back