What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Orange Bowl

i liked the quip, "i guess they have to say we played somebody now" :thumbsup:

congrats to ku.

Did they only have 2 cameras in the stands today? They showed the same KU and Vag Tech Fans the entire game. It would of been ok if they were good looking girls, but the KU guy was about 60 years old, and the Vag Tech girl was not very attractive

It's a good think his players weren't allowed to douse Mangino with ice cold gatorade, in all seriousness he could have died from that. :huh:

He would have turned around and drank it all in one gulp.

Did they only have 2 cameras in the stands today? They showed the same KU and Vag Tech Fans the entire game. It would of been ok if they were good looking girls, but the KU guy was about 60 years old, and the Vag Tech girl was not very attractive

True that. They were way too into the two bands.

I was waiting for him to grab one of those oranges and start chowin' down, but realized oranges are way too healthy, if only he won the Sugar Bowl...

Congrats to KU, but seriously, they REALLY tried hard to lose that game (coming up empty handed after being on the VTech 1????). Good thing VTech decided to throw out all the pages of thier playbook that had the word "RUN" on it after that 12 play TD drive where they ran the ball 11 times.

It's a good think his players weren't allowed to douse Mangino with ice cold gatorade, in all seriousness he could have died from that. :huh:

Maybe, but I don't think he would have felt it, kind of like a Walrus taking a dip in the Arctic Ocean. That guy is inspiring me to take fitness more seriously this year. Yikes. What would you say the over/under is on his life span? With a stressful job like that, I'd say 50 tops. And Hawkins is going to start stressing him even more on an annual basis. Wait, he made it to 50 already. He must be a ticking time bomb. I hope he can work on that.

Glad they showed up and finally beat a ranked team. They are a well coached team....Also good to see that the North produced 2 BCS-caliber teams this year.

Hope they enjoy their schedule next year in the Big XII. This was their year since they got to avoid Texass, the dirt burglars and we were still heavy in rebuilding.

Those three games + Missourri next year are enough to take a team like this and put them on track for a 8-4 season.

I was certainly surprised by KU's effort last night, especially on defense. I gave them very little credit and not much of a chance going into last night's game.

Hope they enjoy their schedule next year in the Big XII. This was their year since they got to avoid Texass, the dirt burglars and we were still heavy in rebuilding.

Those three games + Missourri next year are enough to take a team like this and put them on track for a 8-4 season.

They also add South Florida and Texas Tech, so I'd say 8-4 would be a good year for them next year.

maneater is a helluva coach. the fake punt was a great move in beemer(Mr. special teams genius) face. V tech a little overrated, how could they be #3 w/that QB debacle? Great win for Kansas though, hard not to like their team.

maneater is a helluva coach. the fake punt was a great move in beemer(Mr. special teams genius) face. V tech a little overrated, how could they be #3 w/that QB debacle? Great win for Kansas though, hard not to like their team.

They managed to win more games than they were supposed to.

Back