What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Game...

The paybacks to Oregon, when they come, will be brutal. I'm not predicting that this week, but Oregons trajectory is downward. It won't take long for a lot of teams in this conference to catch and surpass them. I'm thinking specifically about UW.

The paybacks to Oregon, when they come, will be brutal. I'm not predicting that this week, but Oregons trajectory is downward. It won't take long for a lot of teams in this conference to catch and surpass them. I'm thinking specifically about UW.
UW has this state's borders locked down - and the talent pool here, while not TX or FL-like, is every bit as competitive as CA IMO

The Ducks are not on the 2017 & 2018 schedule unless we meet in the Pac-12 CCG.
Let's beat those quack heads and then we can remind them that we beat them for three years!

Series really went downhill after Oregon "invented" football fifteen years ago.
Since joining the Pac, CU's margin of defeat diminishes more and more each year.
We're due for an envenly matched game.

image.png

After watching the Michigan game, I really like our chances in Eugene as long as the punter stays on the bench.

We need to simply convert third downs. Despite 15 first downs, we were a dreadful 1-13 on third down.

The Ducks might have four or five freshmen on the OL.

Considering home field is usually a 3 to 4 point bump, that's getting a lot of respect from Vegas. Particularly against a team that has a reputation for running up the score.

Oregon is vulnerable and the rest of the world knows it. Time to take our seat at the big boys table.

Considering home field is usually a 3 to 4 point bump, that's getting a lot of respect from Vegas. Particularly against a team that has a reputation for running up the score.

Oregon is vulnerable and the rest of the world knows it. Time to take our seat at the big boys table.
No argument with Sackman.

Bob's_big_boy_statue_burbank_2013.jpg

Anyone going to autzen? The wife and I will be going. Is there a tailgate or alumni event? Seats in the visitors section. See you there

Didn't see the depth chart posted. CU website wasn't updated yet, so this is the best we've got afaik:

Back