1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oregon is gonna kill us

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Unless we come out really hot from 3, don't see us winning either game against Oregon. This is a good team with an athletic and long big with a size advantage on Jelly and a lot of athleticism. They also like to play zone. yeesh.

That said, UCLA is having a poor offensive game right now and Oregon is only up a few at UCLA.

Great game btw. Why couldn't UCLA miss shots like this against us? :lol:. ****ing wear twins are cold as ice.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

and just like that the wear twins stop missing and it's tied - apparently i've seen all 3 of travis's misses (out of 10 shots) in this game. :lol:

3. jwhite17

jwhite17 Member

This is why I hate altman because he exploits the transfer market and has gotten lucky with so many upperclassmen difference makers like Joseph, woods, and olaslu last year and kazemi and Austin this year. He is definitely a good coach but I hate how it doesn't truly rebuild a team but instead just picks up good upperclassmen transfers . if they didn't have kazemi (and I still don't know he didn't have to sit out a year) they wouldn't be nearly as good

If booker is hitting shots, we can beat anyone and Oregon's rating is inflated from bursting both unlv and Arizona when both were ranked high

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Altman pisses me off too. However, his ability to win on the road is something I want.