What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Roll Call (and weather info)

Solely from an on-field perspective, I think I'd prefer a wet field to neutralize their speed and athleticism as much as possible.

Good football weather actually. Rain doesn't usually last very long in Colorado so not too worried about it.
Now you've done it!

Signed, Fresno State

600x4471.jpg

I'll be there . Missed the first two home games but made CSU so I am freaking pumped !!!This week can't go by any slower :sleep:

Weather Channel: High of 59, 50% chance of rain/t-storms, Partly Cloudy and chance of rain 20% in the evening.
WeatherBug: High of 64, 20% chance of rain, cloudy, chance of rain 20% in the evening.
National Weather Service: High of 64, 20% chance of rain, cloudy chance of rain 20% in the evening.

I was at the 91 fusker game, coldest sporting event I've ever attended.
I agree. The Schnapps was gone before halftime, so freaking cold. One of the most exciting games I've ever attended though. Folsom was packed tight too, students were loud, we give up that home field advantage now.

Weather Channel: High of 65, 30% chance of rain/t-storms through the afternoon. 60% chance of rain at night.
WeatherBug: High of 65, 30% chance of rain/t-storms through the afternoon. 10% chance of rain at night
National Weather Service: High of 65, 30% chance of rain/t-storms after 1pm. 30% chance of rain before 1am.

Wunderground(looking at 8PM - 12AM time range only): High of 56, low 51, 58% chance of rain, with possibility of t-storms.

bring it on!

Back