What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State at Colorado game thread

Totally shocked that were seeing another horribly officiated game by a Padilla crew. **** them and **** Padilla

****ing mother ****ing Java! WTF? My mother ****ing computer will not let me load Java!! Aaaarrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!

My one gripe so far is OSU has gotten away with numerous over the back. JMHO

P12 officials are awful, we know that. I've just come to expect it now. I'm not sure why we need a half dozen "OMG...the officials suck...we're playing against 8 guys" posts in every single game thread.

Are you going to bitch about the officiating EVERY game this year?

As long as Padilla is an official yes I will. He's an embarrassment not to mention he can't seem to figure out that over the back is a foul or what traveling is.

As long as Padilla is an official yes I will. He's an embarrassment not to mention he can't seem to figure out that over the back is a foul or what traveling is.

If we'd stop playing lazy basketball, it wouldn't matter who the officials were. That just wasn't our best half of basketball.

That mohawked Doughboy Burton is heading for some oxygen deprivation after the break.

Back