What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State at Colorado game thread

Not to mention getting some credit for the "Debacle in the Desert." The refs don't steal that game from us and we finish fourth and get a bye in the conference tourney.

Geez how about they beat Utah on the road and ASU and OSU at home. How about they maybe some free throws during the final few minutes of the zona game. They pissed away a 10 point lead and all everyone remembers is a terrible call.

Geez how about they beat Utah on the road and ASU and OSU at home. How about they maybe some free throws during the final few minutes of the zona game. They pissed away a 10 point lead and all everyone remembers is a terrible call.

It's the convenient excuse, but yeah truth be told they put themselves in that position. Still one of the worst calls ever.

No what we remember is despite blowing the lead, despite not hitting free throws, sabatino won the game for us. The players on the court decided the outcome, and the refs overturned it. That is what we remember. No one on this board, no one in the country is claiming we played a complete 40 minutes because we did not, however when it came down to it we still found a way to win and that got taken away from us.

Two end of game decisions I didn't understand. When they got that layup with 13 seconds left why did we wait so long to try and foul? We could have easily fouled when the ball was in the back court but Tad opted not too. Even if they don't end up with a layup there why let 15 seconds run off the clock with so little time left and OSU on 1-1 free throws? Its not like we were on the verge of getting a steel either. And prior to that the long pass that led to the layup why are we doing a full court press when its a one possession game and there's well over a minute left? Not hindsight is 20/20 type decisions, neither made much sense to me at the time.

I think they tried to foul at the end. Reached in a couple times and the refs didn't give it to us.

I think they tried to foul at the end. Reached in a couple times and the refs didn't give it to us.

Ya we tried to foul but as I said why did we wait so long to do so when we easily could have when we trapped in the back court. Over 10 seconds had already run off the clock by time we went for the foul and again its not like we were on the verge of getting a steel.

Ya we tried to foul but as I said why did we wait so long to do so when we easily could have when we trapped in the back court. Over 10 seconds had already run off the clock by time we went for the foul and again its not like we were on the verge of getting a steel.

Hmmm

Back