What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State Game Visits

Act like you're in college again: Buy a plain white t-shirt (get a v-neck if you're really feeling crazy), black sharpie pen, and make your own. Who knows, we haven't started this strong since I was in college so maybe it's all this fancy gear that I can now afford that's the cause of our 10 years of suckiness?!

best I could do - I do not twitt,periscope,chive, Facebook or any of that stuff, sorry.

Awuzie excited to see more fans show up to Folsom Field on Saturday. "We welcome all the support," he said. #cubuffs

Only shirt and last shirt on the shelves at Wal Mart last night, but I got one.

7998417946_2011e6e512_b.jpg
I think this guy was playing DE for Idaho State.

Some good commits coming. Was just wondering about all the "non-commits" Wasn't this suppose to be the big weekend for that? Or are there more planned?

Some good commits coming. Was just wondering about all the "non-commits" Wasn't this suppose to be the big weekend for that? Or are there more planned?
Mostly accurate visit lists don't come out until the recruits are already on campus. This prevents rival schools competing for visits from pressuring them to not make the trip.

There will still be a handful of double secret visits that aren't publicly known about, usually when a kid is committed to another school at that time and is exploring other options.

way to host a group of recruits, with a nice start to finish ass kicking.

GO BUFFS!

I'd say everyone in attendance had to be impressed and every position represented had something to get excited about. Honestly that visit couldn't really have gone better.

To a point Nik had made earlier, Tenn big last play win and Ok beating TCU will open some spots in the top 25.

#the rise

we are about 2 wins this season from seeing us close a monster recruiting class. this system ****ing works. we've plugged in new wideouts, lost star defensive guys, and had two qbs win p12 player of the week honors in september. this class is going to be very, very good.

and wait until you see the next class.

we are back.

Back