What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State

My ass will be there with two more. Seeing those tweets, I think what makes this team so damn dangerous is not just that they are actually very good. They have also tasted the agony of defeat and adversity. These guys know what it is going to take.

58f8b715b7d48a8a0673d0fd7719b608.jpg
668592515723da1640be3b4c831ce31e.jpg
1f56a33c303859ad06a0b7d88c5bdc60.jpg
feeaa1c455a7124364abd7938beca26e.jpg

Last edited:
My ass will be there with two more. Seeing those tweets, I think what makes this team so damn dangerous is not just that they are actually very good. They have also tasted the agony of defeat and adversity. These guys know what it is going to take.
You have three asses? Impressive.

Buff fans, if you want to interact or just read about the Beavs- bennyshousedotcom (i can't add a link)
So the first post I see is an idea that OSU copy the CU model as a means to return to competitiveness.

I remember more than one thread over the past few years suggesting that CU use the OSU model. Things have changed and I ****ING like it.

I don't think this game could have come at a more perfect time. Coming off a huge, emotional victory on the road against a pretty good team (some considering a signature victory); playing at home against a reportedly inferior opponent and a good chance for a victory. Had the Buffs been scheduled to play Standford or UDub, the season could have taken a drastically different turn.

Umm...Stanford is on the schedule, just later.
Cal and UW are avoided.

Your point would also stand with ASU or Utah.

Tweets were cool, thanks to all for posting those. You learn from losing games every year, if you don't, you stay at the same point every year. So the main change for me has been the attitude of the players and staff. They've had enough of it and it builds even more with results. The Michigan game was big with this. Promise you, our guys felt we should've won that and didn't finish. They've done a better job finishing since then. They keep up with that attitude and dare I say swag, it'll be a very good year. All it took was Knowing they belonged instead of just thinking it.

I see them pounding the ball with their big back between the tackles, then attempting to exploit our LB's with play action. Toupu is key. Also getting a lead. Then they have to try to stretch the field a bit which I think plays to our strengths.
Really hope our guys don't fall into a trap game here.

Back