What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State

Just purchased a new white CU shirt at the campus book store. Not a ton of options.

I planned on going to campus bookstore for a white shirt for me and my wife. Where else has a good supply. We are in from South Carolina.

I planned on going to campus bookstore for a white shirt for me and my wife. Where else has a good supply. We are in from South Carolina.
Book store is probably the best place to get them in town. You are probably too late to order online due to shipping time. A plain white shirt is fine, if you have the spare time and want to maybe have some fun with it, you can make white CU shirts pretty easily. Some of my friends took that route last year.

Amazon Prime had nothing, so shipping is out.

Target in Boulder had nothing.

Team shop at Folsom Champions Center had nothing.

CU Bookstore is where I got my shirt today.

Sometimes you can find some random CU stuff you don't see elsewhere at Kohl's dept store (Louisville or Longmont), but I didn't check.

Sometimes you can find some random CU stuff you don't see elsewhere at Kohl's dept store (Louisville or Longmont), but I didn't check.

Or just wear a white T-shirt or polo shirt with any brand on it. The point is to look good on TV, not to drive up the bookstore's sales.

Or just wear a white T-shirt or polo shirt with any brand on it. The point is to look good on TV, not to drive up the bookstore's sales.

Just so there's no confusion, I had no problem spending money to gear out the family in Buffs white. I bought a white visor, too. I feel like the program has earned some extra donations from me so far this year.

But, yeah, it's not a requirement. I didn't ever feel like it was.

(y)

This people. This.

White shirt of any type, add hat if you can't stand to not wear something with CU on it.

This people. This.

White shirt of any type, add hat if you can't stand to not wear something with CU on it.

fantasyislandtv.jpg

I don't wear white after Labor Day. Sorry guys, I will be going with my new grey polo. I will wear a white ball cap - I think I have a CU one buried around here somewhere.

For the West Virginia game several years ago, I didn't have a CU sweatshirt for my youngest. I took the AllBuffs logo, printed it on one of those iron-on transfer sheets and put it on a simple gray sweatshirt... Boom!

1. Swipe AB logo
2. Iron on a cheap white T-shirt
3. Rep AllBuffs
... Profit

Oh. Did not expect that last answer. Wow. We may actually have a QB controversy on our hands.

I wonder how much different they are to game plan for. The biggest difference seems to be Montez' natural running ability and gunslinger approach. Obviously, Sefo has the advantage of experience and is more measured in his approach.

Are they different enough to bother rotating? I wonder, would the team have issues following Montez when a healthy Sefo is benched? I imagine Sefo gets the bulk of time under center until he proves a change is warranted, or gets hurt again. Lots of navel gazing, I admit, especially on a week when Gherke could probably get the job done.

Was driving by Kohl's in Superior today, went in and confirm that they have nothing predominantly white. Going to head up to the bookstore tomorrow.

Looks like the whiteout includes a blackout. WR group has a request...

I have no idea what he is talking about. I'm game for whatever. I got my white polo. But I don't know what he's asking me to do when the WRs score. Change my shirt?

Back