What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon State

Gah. I hate hand signs.

Didn't get the reaction you expected when you flashed your Longmont pride at people?
240_F_66307088_4Nun09Q5u5uOVKcVg3qN1DbO26b1wLGq.jpg

I'd bet you could find one easy if Longmont still had a quality store like Dillard's.

I only have two white things to wear (can't find any white Buffs stuff here). So since I don't want to wear Broncos stuff, I'm going with the Allbuffs approved In and Out Burger white t shirt.

It looks like the spread is CU -18.5.

CU has not beat a conference opponent (or any P5 opponent) by 20 points since 2010, when they beat ISU by exactly 20 (34-14) in Boulder. In fact, in the last 10 seasons, CU has only done so 3 times: ISU in 2010, @**** bailer in 2007 (34-14) and Texas Tech in 2006 (30-6).

They have never beat a Pac12 conference opponent by 20 points or more.

I think I am just going to have to wear a plain white shirt. See if I can find a CU one when I get up there. Only problem is I don't think anyone outside the students and those on the forum know it is a whiteout game. Three people I met this week had heard nothing. This might be a embarrassing failure. Need to get all the Facebook CU sites to flood FB with the whiteout info.

CU has not beat a conference opponent (or any P5 opponent) by 20 points since 2010, when they beat ISU by exactly 20 (34-14) in Boulder. In fact, in the last 10 seasons, CU has only done so 3 times: ISU in 2010, @**** bailer in 2007 (34-14) and Texas Tech in 2006 (30-6).

This game has Trap written all over it for me. Clean well executed tackling against a power back has't been a historic strength for us. Looking forward to the big T standing them up at nose and our LB's cleaning up to scraps!

I have to coach a couple games tomorrow. Does anyone know where I can stream a rebroadcast tomorrow night?

That was an 8-5 TT squad that won a bowl game. The average loss margin for their other 4 games was 7.5 points. We are close to being able to do that to solid conference opponents.

Here is my part. Plain white polo at Penny's is about $10...I am bringing 1 each in sm,lg,xlg...Leave them at the gate, unless I give them to someone on the way in. Ask them to offer them to someone.

I don't think a trap game is possible for a team this focused and so hungry for wins after the last couple of years of close calls.

Back