What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon U vs 'Zona....

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
say what you will about CU kids rushing the field. at least they (CU kids) do it once the game is over.

:lol:

good game otherwise. going into overtime.

Hey, they didn't actually rush the field, they just ran down to the field and were ready to do so. :lol:

say what you will about CU kids rushing the field. at least they (CU kids) do it once the game is over.

:lol:

good game otherwise. going into overtime.

And I cannot believe that ABC isn't giving this "bonus coverage" after sucking Mack Brown & Co's dicks after a blowout of KU. :sad2:

Why the **** won't ABC switch to this game???

WHY?

**** YOU ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, they made me listen to those announcer ****s slob fatgino's knob.

EAT A DICK ABC!

Unbelievable catch.

Oregon wants the roses more. Arizona should not have thrown that ball on 3rd down to give Oregon the opportunity for a turnover.

UO wins it in 2OT. Both sides traded TDs in the first OT, in the second OT, UA was forced to settle for a FG. UO got the ball to the 3 or 4 on their first play, but it came down to 3rd and goal on the 1 and Masoli scored on the QB keeper.

UO wins it in 2OT. Both sides traded TDs in the first OT, in the second OT, UA was forced to settle for a FG. UO got the ball to the 3 or 4 on their first play, but it came down to 3rd and goal on the 1 and Masoli scored on the QB keeper.

And thanks to the ABC/ESPN cabal ... we in the Denver/Boulder area got to see NONE of it.

****ING BULL****!!!! :sad2:

And thanks to the ABC/ESPN cabal ... we in the Denver/Boulder area got to see NONE of it.

****ING BULL****!!!! :sad2:

I was watching the end on ESPN360. But, yes, I agree, it's lame they didn't switch off the ****ty UT/KU game.

That's okay - I got to see it :smile2: But I kind of wanted to watch the Stanford Cal game more.

That's okay - I got to see it :smile2: But I kind of wanted to watch the Stanford Cal game more.

I had no idea Stanford/Cal was on Versus until I saw their logo on the highlights. I would have watched it. ****!

For anyone who was unable watch the game, Stoops was pretty amusing on the sidelines near the end of regulation:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DZADoA9-9U"]YouTube- Synchronized Stoops[/ame]

Back