What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon's fast paced offense

Unleash Hell

Will Oregon's faced paced offense where they pretty much snap the ball before the defense is set, be slowed any by the altitude?

Last year Oregon came from behind a lot and was a second half team that usually wore teams out with their fast paced playcalling. Will they be able to keep that going here? Or will that wear them out?

I still don't think we beat Oregon, and I will be surprised if we can even hang with them, but I think this is a legit question. Could their system actually hurt them here?

Will Oregon's faced paced offense where they pretty much snap the ball before the defense is set, be slowed any by the atlitude?

Last year Oregon came from behind a lot and was a second half team that usually wore teams out with their fast paced playcalling. Will they be able to keep that going here? Or will that wear them out?

I still don't think we beat Oregon, and I will be surprised if we can even hang with them, but I think this is a legit question. Could their system actually hurt them here?

It could really hurt their system if we get a couple of 3 and outs and a row. Their defense will be gassed. That is the only way I see us beating Oregon and good luck with that.

Wasn't there a rules change on this that isn't going to allow the fast break stuff to the same extent?

Back