What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU @ CU

My my kool aid is too strong again? I was just thinking that we beat UCLA because it is so improbable. We are due for a big upset. This could be the game.

Even with my most optimistic glasses on, I think the Washington game is much more probable than UCLA.

Getting a conference win and picking up commitments from our OVs (Bartlett & Pounds) would make that the best weekend of CU football in a long, long time.

We need as many people at this game as we can get. Really. This team is on the verge. Just have to keep believing.

OSU is getting beat up a bit tonight in the trenches. 3 of their DTs have left with injury.

Wonder how much the Beavs will be favored by. Mannion was downright bad tonight, not the same guy from last year.

Portland State: W 29-14
@ Hawaii: W 38-30
San Diego State: W 28-7
@ USC: L 35-10

Outside of the first half against Hawaii, the Beav offense has not been so effective at putting up points.

Ugh..another Pac-12 network game. My lack of internet quality meant my streaming was: 1 play-freeze-unfreeze-TOUCHDOWN!

Screw that.

If the same buffs offense shows up, there is no way the beavs can keep up. Their offense is not built for that

I think OSU's defense is better than Cal's and ASU's. I'm hoping we can pull away in the fourth when they tire out.

CU is going to win this football game. You can cut the tension with a knife. They have shown the fight and will deliver. Play under control because I think CU will come out faster than Ralphie and OSU will be expecting that. Will be an angry bunch of Buffs.

CU is going to win this football game. You can cut the tension with a knife. They have shown the fight and will deliver. Play under control because I think CU will come out faster than Ralphie and OSU will be expecting that. Will be an angry bunch of Buffs.

I think you are right. I think they are all pissed off. I hope we see it. I hope we see some fire and some nasty out of them on Saturday. It has been a long time.

Screw that.

If the same buffs offense shows up, there is no way the beavs can keep up. Their offense is not built for that

The lines I've seen are actually Oregon State -7 at -120, so there's a good chance the line bumps to -7.5 for Oregon State at any time.

The lines I've seen are actually Oregon State -7 at -120, so there's a good chance the line bumps to -7.5 for Oregon State at any time.

-120 is pretty much even odds. Confidence is not high on that line. SHouldn't be. Buffs have covered in 3 straight.

Not much respect for the Buffs in that line. Over a touchdown dog at home to a team that was just manhandled on the road this week?

Buffs need to win and make some folks get their minds right about CU football.

How do you square that with the spread

I think there is already a lot of money on the beavers. The original line I saw was -6.5. Up to -7 now and -7.5 in other places. Moving that quickly, today, shows me a lot of money has been placed on Beavs.

And by confidence I mean from Vegas, not from the bettors

I think there is already a lot of money on the beavers. The original line I saw was -6.5. Up to -7 now and -7.5 in other places. Moving that quickly, today, shows me a lot of money has been placed on Beavs.

And by confidence I mean from Vegas, not from the bettors

You are aware what moves a line in one direction or another, right?

[video=youtube_share;nyIrKzaOSs0]http://youtu.be/nyIrKzaOSs0[/video]

Not much respect for the Buffs in that line. Over a touchdown dog at home to a team that was just manhandled on the road this week?

Buffs need to win and make some folks get their minds right about CU football.

USC is a much better team than us :confused:

USC is a much better team than us :confused:

OSU folded the tents in that game, though. They were hanging tough until the Hail Mary to end the half. That was possibly the worst defended Hail Mary I've ever seen. It will be interesting to see if CU jumps on OSU early.

Date: 10/4
Kickoff: 2 PM (mountain time)
Network: Pac-12 Net

I was hoping for the 4:30 time slot for this one, but at least 2 is better than noon.

If we can pull out that victory in Cal, this game could be huge. Would love to see Folsom packed for this one.
This game is still huge. We need to beat a respectable PAC12 team to start turning heads and help with recruiting. OSU isn't great, but is the best all around team we've played this year.

Back