1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSU highlights are up on cubuffs.com

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Enjoy. I gotta say, best looking O I've seen us play. And HOLY **** DUFAULT did something I had no idea he could do. Behind the back WHAT?

2. C(U)3PO

C(U)3PO Member

I was at the game and was definitely surprised by Dufault on that play, ha!

I'll tell you what, I was impressed by 21) André Roberson, he quietly put up 9 points and despite fouling out at the end I think he could really develop into a player

Darth Snow likes this.
  3. Darth Snow

welcome to the board! good first post. and ya, I am huge on roberson. Love what he brings to the game. Team just plays better with him in there.

4. C(U)3PO

C(U)3PO Member

Thanks for the reply and rep! Happy to join up, I've been following AllBuffs for a while and figured might as well make an account already haha.

5. Darth Snow

The next step is obvious, and it gets you sweet pictures in your sig...

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Welcome aboard.

Roberson is a very complete player for a freshman. I wish we had more guys like him.

I don't know if it's been reported on this board, but Boyle has made comments that Cain (and maybe Dinwiddie, who was his #1 target) would probably be starting for the Buffs right now if they weren't still in high school. I love the direction in which our program is going. And last night was a good sign. Just can't have a letdown on Wednesday. We need the postseason this year.

7. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

I watched the game on ESPN3 while I watched the OU game last night. The thing I liked the most was the team defense. If they can put out that kind of defensive effort on a consistant basis, I think they may just live up to our preseason expectations.