What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU or Alabama for NC against LSU?

OSU or Alabama

• Total voters
OSU, just because we've already seen the other game. But I think LSU wins either comfortably, with Jefferson full time and in full stride.

I think OSU should play Alabama for second place and give the trophy to LSU already.

OSU didn't play the extra game and lost to an unranked team........

Alabama lost to the number 1 team and didn't play the extra game.

So give them both the extra game......

The thing that bothers me most about the potential rematch, is what if Bama wins?? In my mind if there was a rematch to happen it would have to include an extra game if Bama wins. Otherwise I dont think it proves anything at all.

Agree. Bama had their shot....AT HOME.

What if, Bama wins a squeaker at a nutuaral site and Oakie Lite blows out #4. Who would you VOTE 1? Hhhmmmm

I think OSU should play Alabama for second place and give the trophy to LSU already.

OSU didn't play the extra game and lost to an unranked team........

Alabama lost to the number 1 team and didn't play the extra game.

So give them both the extra game......

This.

I think Okie state could give Bama or LSU a run for their money. Okie states offense is pretty amazing, and their D isn't that bad either. Oregon is the closest thing LSU has seen that compares with Okie state and I think Okie state is even better than Oregon.

The ISU loss came right after the plane crash, the players weren't thinking about playing football against ISU.

Last edited:
Is anybody going to say 'I think OSU should be in because they are a better team than Alabama'?

That is the tragedy of college FB. We will never know if Bama or Okie State is better. Everything on paper suggests that the pokes are better, so I'll step out on a limb and say that OSU is the better team and deserves to play LSU.

That is the tragedy of college FB. We will never know if Bama or Okie State is better. Everything on paper suggests that the pokes are better, so I'll step out on a limb and say that OSU is the better team and deserves to play LSU.

Computer polls aren't on paper?

Is anybody going to say 'I think OSU should be in because they are a better team than Alabama'?

Bama had their chance and blew it bigger than a hooker on colfax. I think OSU could be better than either, but we will never know unless they play. I can promise you one thing, Bama has not played a offense even close to OSU's. The pokes will score points on any of those D's. I can also tell you that LSU is better than Bama. Bama does not deserve to be in there, period!!!!!!

Computer polls aren't on paper?
I think he's talking about okie state having more wins vs. Ranked teams (5-2) and vs. Bowl bound teams (7-3). That's a huge disparity.

Does anyone know when the Jerry palm/brad Edwards of the world release their final projections?

Ps - if it's lsu-Bama, then the big winner is... K-state. They'd go to the sugar bowl

Last edited:

'Everything on paper'? computer polls? 107th ranked defense vs the #1 defense? cmon man

'Everything on paper'? computer polls? 107th ranked defense vs the #1 defense? cmon man

We could go on with this "my dad can kick your dad's @ss" all day long. How much strength do you put in def/off rankings? Okie State faces some of the top rated offenses each week...defensive rankings are likely going to suffer.

If it's bama vs. LSU, an asterisk needs to be put beside the winning team because the BCS system is too ****ed in the head once again

I will say that without playing the game there is no way of telling. I do know that Alabama is not better than LSU (See Scoreboard)

I would like to see OSU.

We averaged 36 points in a league that plays defense.

83 110 90 66 120 14 44 114 74 115 99 62

That is the ranking of the defenses OSU has played. Alabama has beat two top ten defenses.

sorry, the pokes would light the **** out of Bamas D. Bama hasn't seen an offense

We could go on with this "my dad can kick your dad's @ss" all day long. How much strength do you put in def/off rankings? Okie State faces some of the top rated offenses each week...defensive rankings are likely going to suffer.

Using that logic our 16th rated offense plays against some of the best defenses week in and week out. We might put 49 up every week if we played the suckass defenses that OSU played.

Back