What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU or Alabama for NC against LSU?

OSU or Alabama

• Total voters
OSU is Arkie Lite. The only reason that game was close was because Cam was injured. There are 6 teams in the SEC that would have beat that pathetic oklahoma team last night. OSU would be a dog to three SEC teams and probably a pick'em to two. Take your 'fairness' back to grade school. This is big boy football and they don't belong because they lost to a lightweight when they had the chance to play for the MNC in their hands. Alabama only deserves a shot because Stanford and OSU choked. I have carried you in the this thread long enough. Say something original or intelligent or just STFU.

6 teams in the sec? :lol:

And no I wont STFU, you're the one on a Colorado board trolling away about the best team ever. Show respect and I'll show respect.

Little point in trying to debate BC on these matters.

If he would just come out and say he wants Bama in because he is a Bama fan, I think we'd all understand. I would want CU to play in the NC if they were in the same shoes.

I would watch OSU-LSU. I wouldn't watch LSU-Bama (already watched part of that game).

Alabama lost at home in November. OSU also lost but it was on the road the same day as a major tragedy of university personnel occurred.

Two one loss teams, one has already played LSU and lost at home. OSU deserves to play in the MNC game.

I would put Bama over a two loss Oregon or USC. I would put Bama over a one loss Stanford because with their injuries they are not a Top 5 team.

Bama over OSU for a rematch?

B-O-R-I-N-G

I will give the nod to Okie Lite, but I will watch regardless. LSU is a big enough draw for me by themselves.

If he would just come out and say he wants Bama in because he is a Bama fan, I think we'd all understand. I would want CU to play in the NC if they were in the same shoes.

Alabama will be in the title game. Both computer polls released have Bama #2. The AP has Bama #2. I am not the lone ranger on this. You guys are bias or stupid and you are going to be wrong. Your SEC/Bama/Bama Charlie butthurt has clouded your judgement. Anybody without bias knows Bama is the better team. The only way OSU gets in is with SEC fatigue or a sympathy vote for the plane crash. Nobody especially me cares if you watch Brady Bunch reruns instead of the game. What you should hope is your coaches watch the game to see how football is played.

The last line is officially a troll we call it a stir on Bama sites.

Sp, BC - If Bama and LSU play, and you guys win, do you feel that makes you the National Champions? You both beat each other, yet LSU played an extra game against another Top 15 team, who they slaughtered. I would struggle to crown Bama #1 even if they go back and beat LSU heads up.

It would be awesome if UA and OSU tied in the BCS. It is not going to happen but what would happen?

USA Today Coaches poll released-UA #2. I guess they are all biased.

It seems like the only reason people don't want LSU and Bama are because they don't want a rematch and because they're both in the same conference. These are exactly the wrong reasons not to pit LSU against Bama. They're the 2 best teams so they're the ones who should meet in the title game.

Alabama will be in the title game. Both computer polls released have Bama #2. The AP has Bama #2. I am not the lone ranger on this. You guys are bias or stupid and you are going to be wrong. Your SEC/Bama/Bama Charlie butthurt has clouded your judgement. Anybody without bias knows Bama is the better team. The only way OSU gets in is with SEC fatigue or a sympathy vote for the plane crash. Nobody especially me cares if you watch Brady Bunch reruns instead of the game. What you should hope is your coaches watch the game to see how football is played.

The last line is officially a troll we call it a stir on Bama sites.

good for you, now take your sec arrogance out. I actually feel sorry for your kind now, you only have one more game and thens it's the offseason. Must suck.

RedneckBassBoat.jpg

It seems like the only reason people don't want LSU and Bama are because they don't want a rematch and because they're both in the same conference. These are exactly the wrong reasons not to pit LSU against Bama. They're the 2 best teams so they're the ones who should meet in the title game.

We don't know if they're the two best teams

How do we know?

I think he's talking about okie state having more wins vs. Ranked teams (5-2) and vs. Bowl bound teams (7-3). That's a huge disparity.

Does anyone know when the Jerry palm/brad Edwards of the world release their final projections?

Ps - if it's lsu-Bama, then the big winner is... K-state. They'd go to the sugar bowl

THIS

Yes, Alabama has a better loss than Okie State, BUT Okie State has better wins.

Okie State has beaten 7 teams with winning records.
Alabama has only beaten 3 teams with winning records.
Okie State has beaten 5 ranked teams.
Alabama has only beaten 2 ranked teams.
Okie State won their conference
Alabama did not even win their own division within their conference.
Okie State's loss came on the day of a major tragedy within their own athletic department.
LSU beat Alabama, and got rewarded by having to play a conference title game and beat another ranked team to earn their chance to play for the national title.
Okie State also had to beat a top ten team last night to try and earn their chance to play for the national title.
Alabama had to sit on their couches and watch the others earn their spot.

While Alabama may be the 2nd best team in the nation, my vote is for Okie State...imo, they deserve their shot.

yep, we know LSU is better than Bama. We don't know how a great defense would fare against a great offense. Everybody thought Auburn would blow away Oregon last year, Auburn was damn lucky they won.

If we know LSU is better than UA then isn't Iowa State better than OSU?

THIS

Yes, Alabama has a better loss than Okie State, BUT Okie State has better wins.

Okie State has beaten 7 teams with winning records.
Alabama has only beaten 3 teams with winning records.
Okie State has beaten 5 ranked teams.
Alabama has only beaten 2 ranked teams.
Okie State won their conference
Alabama did not even win their own division within their conference.
Okie State's loss came on the day of a major tragedy within their own athletic department.
LSU beat Alabama, and got rewarded by having to play a conference title game and beat another ranked team to earn their chance to play for the national title.
Okie State also had to beat a top ten team last night to try and earn their chance to play for the national title.
Alabama had to sit on their couches and watch the others earn their spot.

While Alabama may be the 2nd best team in the nation, my vote is for Okie State...imo, they deserve their shot.

Solid ****ing facts right there! Bama hasn't played ****! REP!

Solid ****ing facts right there! Bama hasn't played ****! REP!

To add a few missing facts:

The highest ranked team that Bama beat is the current #7 team in the AP, and Bama destroyed them.
The highest ranked team that OSU beat is current #11 KSU, and the game was tied with 3 minutes left.

To add a few missing facts:

The highest ranked team that Bama beat is the current #7 team in the AP, and Bama destroyed them.
The highest ranked team that OSU beat is current #11 KSU, and the game was tied with 3 minutes left.

sorry, the other facts far outweigh these. Pokes deserve to go hands ****ing down!

Everyone on here can just continue on with their anti-SEC bias. Meanwhile it's gonna be LSU vs. Bama in the NC game.

Back