What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU vs Stanford

Millen with "That's good defense!" and then goes on to say that it was a penalty. I really hope he ends up as the Ped State AD. :lol:

Stanford DBs might just be as slow as ours were this year.

Blackman laughing as he pulled away.

Millen with "That's good defense!" and then goes on to say that it was a penalty. I really hope he ends up as the Ped State AD. :lol:

Millen is almost as bad an announcer as he was a GM. That said I gained a lot of respect for him in the days after the news started to come out of PSU.

He had been a long time active supporter (and appologist) for the program, was close to Paterno, and had been on the board of directors, donated to, been active with, and was a stong supporter of Sandusky's charity. He was on ESPN and was asked about the scandal. He started to give the basic wait to see and minimize answer then got a look on his face. He then started to choke up, mentioned his own son, and got a look like he was going to lose his lunch. He then came out and said that everyone including Paterno needed to be fired and prosecuted and that nobody should be let off with what happened to the kids.

Based on what he said that day and since he migh be one of the few high profile people connected to the program who has the courage to go in and do the thorough house cleaning needed to get the program back into it's proper place.

Millen is almost as bad an announcer as he was a GM. That said I gained a lot of respect for him in the days after the news started to come out of PSU.

He had been a long time active supporter (and appologist) for the program, was close to Paterno, and had been on the board of directors, donated to, been active with, and was a stong supporter of Sandusky's charity. He was on ESPN and was asked about the scandal. He started to give the basic wait to see and minimize answer then got a look on his face. He then started to choke up, mentioned his own son, and got a look like he was going to lose his lunch. He then came out and said that everyone including Paterno needed to be fired and prosecuted and that nobody should be let off with what happened to the kids.

Based on what he said that day and since he migh be one of the few high profile people connected to the program who has the courage to go in and do the thorough house cleaning needed to get the program back into it's proper place.

Great point....upstanding guy.....horrible, horrible announcer.

Their coeds are kinda hott, but are all OSU fans over the age of 22 fat?

Millen actually used to be a good announcer when he was the number 2 guy behind Madden at Fox. Not sure what happened.

Blackmon is scary good.

Where does Blackman go in the draft. He could be a gamechanger at the pro level as well.

Is that a Batman symbol on the shirt Mike Gundy is wearing? :huh:

I saw OSU play UT a few years ago....the doosh-horns blew them out. Perhaps a good comparison with our Buffs...how has OSU done with recruiting the last few years?

Is that a Batman symbol on the shirt Mike Gundy is wearing? :huh:

batman-haters.jpg

Back