What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU vs Stanford

Should be playing for the national title. This is what you get when you leave the decision up to the SEC media voting OSU in the bottom of the top 10

Are you serious? They were lucky to beat a Stanford team that would get absolutely steamrolled by Alabama or LSU.

Shaw cost his team the game, why leave a time-out on the board/ Try and get as many yds as you can. Kicking it on 3rd down is lame.

Should be playing for the national title. This is what you get when you leave the decision up to the SEC media voting OSU in the bottom of the top 10

Now I really hope LSU wins so there is no question who the Champion is.

Dammit, I wanted to see OSU against LSU. Get ready for 21 total points in the MNC game...:rolling_eyes:

And where the hell does Okie Light keep finding these WRs? Holy ****. They must multiply at Eskimo Joe's.

Game of the Bowl Season. Count me as an official Luck fan. The Broncos should give their left nut if they had a chance of trading for him.

Shaw cost his team the game, why leave a time-out on the board/ Try and get as many yds as you can. Kicking it on 3rd down is lame.

I agree. I liked running the ball on 1st down to get the clock down under 20 seconds. But then I would have given Luck a couple shots. You don't take the game out of your QB's hands when you've got a guy that good and he's hot.

Bama beat who out of conference? Penn State? who got steamrolled by a division 2 team this weekend.
Alabama has the best D in college football and both LSU and Alabama would roll OSU. No way would either of those teams give up 34 points this year.

OSU couldn't slow down Stanford's running game. It would have been ugly against Bama or LSU.

Easy to speculate either way but would have been interesting to see.

Did either Bama or LSU face a passing attack like either Stanford or OSU. Part of the ability to run the ball is based on the D respecting the threat of the pass. Against Bama or LSU defenses can concentrate a lot more on stopping the run.

Ironically, they would have been if their kicker hadn't choked against ISU exactly the way Stanford's did tonight....

Easy to speculate either way but would have been interesting to see.

Did either Bama or LSU face a passing attack like either Stanford or OSU. Part of the ability to run the ball is based on the D respecting the threat of the pass. Against Bama or LSU defenses can concentrate a lot more on stopping the run.

Arkansas

Andrew Luck looked like he wanted to punch that sideline reporter broad in the ovaries during her interview.

All ends and begins up front, both sides. That is the biggest difference, cheatagon is a good example of this for 2 reasons.

Ironically, they would have been if their kicker hadn't choked against ISU exactly the way Stanford's did tonight....

But their kicker made the field goal against ISU and it was incorrectly called no good by the officiating crew.

Last edited:
I agree. I liked running the ball on 1st down to get the clock down under 20 seconds. But then I would have given Luck a couple shots. You don't take the game out of your QB's hands when you've got a guy that good and he's hot.

I haven't read through the rest of the thread, but... EFFING THIS^^^^^^^^

You have the best quarterback in college ball on your team. A guy who is probably better right now than 80% of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL. You're on the 20 yard line with 45 seconds left. You have a redshirt freshman kicker who has already missed one FG today. Your choice is between those two guys as to who you want to score the winner... and you choose the redshirt freshman with a confidence problem?!?!?!

Holy f**k. Absolutely mind-numbingly stupid.

I haven't read through the rest of the thread, but... EFFING THIS^^^^^^^^

You have the best quarterback in college ball on your team. A guy who is probably better right now than 80% of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL. You're on the 20 yard line with 45 seconds left. You have a redshirt freshman kicker who has already missed one FG today. Your choice is between those two guys as to who you want to score the winner... and you choose the redshirt freshman with a confidence problem?!?!?!

Holy f**k. Absolutely mind-numbingly stupid.

Well, to be fair, their RS Kicker was something like 12-14 inside 40 for the year, so he didn't have a confidence problem. He does now. :lol:

Back