What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OT ...but not completely (re Cindy Carlisle)

from the linked article said:
Cowles, who was president of the National Organization for Women's Boulder chapter during the CU football recruiting scandal sparked by the lawsuit, said the alleged rape victims needed an advocate on the board, and Carlisle's voice was absent.

This is utter BS. Her voice wasn't absent, it was ignored. The woman was an outcast in the regents meetings.

The mere mention of that woman's name gets my blood pressure up. What a waste of skin. She and her hubby are made for each other.

:huh:Carlisle may have recused herself from the vote on settling the title IX case lead by her husband. But when her hubby got paid his legal fees, did she refuse to accept any dollars coming into the family bank accounts?

I can't say Rollie Heath walks on water, but I'm darn sure he's a better candidate for regent than Carlisle.

Boulder voters do have a way of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, so it wouldn't really shock me of Carlisle end up with an other term.:sad2:

:huh:Carlisle may have recused herself from the vote on settling the title IX case lead by her husband. But when her hubby got paid his legal fees, did she refuse to accept any dollars coming into the family bank accounts?

I can't say Rollie Heath walks on water, but I'm darn sure he's a better candidate for regent than Carlisle.

Boulder voters do have a way of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, so it wouldn't really shock me of Carlisle end up with an other term.:sad2:

Uhhhh .... Carlisle and Heath aren't running for regent. They're running for the state senate.

If Cindy Carlisle were running against Mary KKKeenan, who would you vote for?

So, NOW is going after her for not sticking up for them. But if she had, conservatives would have gone after her for not recusing herself. I hope she is enjoying this. Screw NOW and screw Cindy Carlisle. As for Bain Kerr, Richard Simmons can screw him.

Back