What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other (aka, Relevant) Games Thread - 11/10/12

Never thought I would be rooting for Notre Dame to run the table.

One of Creatini's favorite teams A&M beat one of his favorite teams Bama. This guy doesn't lose.

I think Oregon steamrolls any team in the NC except Alabama. Looks really good for them now if this loss keeps Alabama out of the NC game and Oregon wins out.

Luckily, his favorite teams KjSU, Oregon and Notre Dame are all still in national title contention...

Well congrats you and 77 just listed four teams that I absolutely despise. How you could be a fan of a team whose fan base takes turns jacking it into a jar or adds mythical national titles and conference titles is beyond me.

Well congrats you and 77 just listed four teams that I absolutely despise. How you could be a fan of a team whose fan base takes turns jacking it into a jar or adds mythical national titles and conference titles is beyond me.
1258662390715506533jean_victor_balin_icon_tool.svg.med.png

One play that stood out: the Penn State non-TD reach-across play. I'm not sorry that the TV won't hand over everything on a silver platter. What's wrong with running the ball INTO the end-zone rather than prissing-prancing it around like they're serving tea & crumpets?!!

BE A MAN - RUN IT INTO THE END ZONE. Leave the frilly tutu's behind and get INTO the endzone rather than waft the ball around like they're doing hippie-chick dances with a lit candle. Be a man - get it INTO the end zone. Leave the prissie stuff to 4-year-old girls.

One play that stood out: the Penn State non-TD reach-across play. I'm not sorry that the TV won't hand over everything on a silver platter. What's wrong with running the ball INTO the end-zone rather than prissing-prancing it around like they're serving tea & crumpets?!!

BE A MAN - RUN IT INTO THE END ZONE. Leave the frilly tutu's behind and get INTO the endzone rather than waft the ball around like they're doing hippie-chick dances with a lit candle. Be a man - get it INTO the end zone. Leave the prissie stuff to 4-year-old girls.

That was a touchdown.

Well, that RB wanted to prissy it up and leave it to instant replay. His choice.

I'm pretty sure it was a TE, not a RB. And he ran through about 5 defenders to get close to the goal line. He had two guys hanging on him and was still able to reach out and put the ball across the goal line, even though he didn't get credit for it.

But yeah, he was out there tip toeing and "prissying it up". What game were you watching???

I'm pretty sure it was a TE, not a RB. And he ran through about 5 defenders to get close to the goal line. He had two guys hanging on him and was still able to reach out and put the ball across the goal line, even though he didn't get credit for it.

But yeah, he was out there tip toeing and "prissying it up". What game were you watching???

He didn't want it.

Just realized that I wasn't around to start this thread yesterday, like the title a bit better than mine. I think we should stay with the format until something actually changes.

Didn't know how bad the Buffs got beat until a couple hours ago. Was sure they would lose but didn't know by what multiplication of 10. Good to see the Broncos still winning.

Back