What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other College Football Games 9/8

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
Clemson up 20 -3 over Ball St :)lol:..... ball) :woot:

Kjuco thumping Mijammi of Fllllllaaaaaarahdaaaaaa. 24-3

auburn 3 miss state 7

ohio state 7 virginia 3

auburn 3 miss state 7

ohio state 7 virginia 3

Our score ticker is a little off today. Ohio St is up on UCF 17-10. Penn st is playing Virginia.

auburn 3 miss state 7

ohio state 7 virginia 3

OSU and UVA??? :smile2:

South Carolina rolling over ECU without Connor Shaw, 21-0.

And in a surprise, Maryland taking it to temple 26-3 in front of this overflow crowd:

Attachments

• 4e21f1acf9ce11e1a82b22000a1cd171_7.jpg
    4e21f1acf9ce11e1a82b22000a1cd171_7.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 14
Yeah, wtf got into Maryland?

And this UVA/Penn State game is atrocious. Painful viewing. Both teams are BAD today.

Anyone see what happened in the Tulsa/Tulane game? Just tuned in and player being taken off the field on a stretcher with multiple IV and oxygen. Lots of medical supplies all over the field.

Definition of moral confliction = UCLA vs Nebraska. I DON'T KNOW WHO I WOULD RATHER SEE LOSE (I definitely don't want to see someone win). Maybe the stadium will blow up.

Anyone see what happened in the Tulsa/Tulane game? Just tuned in and player being taken off the field on a stretcher with multiple IV and oxygen. Lots of medical supplies all over the field.

Head/neck injury. TV reporting that he stopped breathing on the field and had to be resuscitated.

Devon Walker is the player. Injury happened last play before halftime.

Prayers.

UVA waking up, lead 10-7 now.

PSU pissed away a ton of chances in the first half, should have been up 20-3. They'll likely come to regret it.

You guys think we have a chance vs Oklahoma State? Getting pumped for the game but I'm sure that will quickly fade once it starts.

This is K State's most impressive win in a long time. I feel like the Buffs would have kept it closer than the Canes did today.

Back