What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/06

Not sure what you're getting at ... I got along famously with 'Neer fans when they were here ... both before and after the game. Or is that what you mean ... they they are generally obnoxious?

They were great in Boulder, completely agree.

They're usually horrendous. They LOVE to rub their balls on opposing fans windows when they drive by in cars, and that's one of the more innocent things :lol:

And Hawkins didn't think Kenny Bell was good enough to play for the Buffs.

Nubs drive down then throw an unforced INT inside the 10.

Wasn't Pelini supposed to be a defensive coach?

And Hawkins didn't think Kenny Bell was good enough to play for the Buffs.

Nubs drive down then throw an unforced INT inside the 10.

Wasn't Pelini supposed to be a defensive coach?

Blackshirts living up to their name tonight

CSU goes down 28 - 7 against Fresno. Good on them for not getting embarrassed by having 60+ points dropped on them

I really enjoyed that WVU Texas game. It's good to see a couple of offenses that can execute. Just a good game.

CSU goes down 28 - 7 against Fresno. Good on them for not getting embarrassed by having 60+ points dropped on them

We may end up their only win on the season. For most of their fans that still constitutes a successful season.

I really enjoyed that WVU Texas game. It's good to see a couple of offenses that can execute. Just a good game.

We haven't had a chance to see much of Wood but watching Ash I can see why he got the starting job.

We may end up their only win on the season. For most of their fans that still constitutes a successful season.

I went to lunch with my parents today. They are both CSU grads. I can't remember them ever talking about CSU.... but the stadium and McElwain both have my pops fired up. He kept telling me how he thought Sparkles was doing a great job.

I asked him if he would think Sparkles was having a great year if CSU hadn't beat CU - he thought about it for a few seconds, and then said 'No, I would probably wouldn't be as pleased with him'

Losing to NDSU, SJSU, USU, FSU, and even AFA - no big deal because they beat CU this season.

tOSU had a chance to put kNU away but fumbled the ball. Still a solid lead but a TD would have made it almost impossible, a FG would make it 3 TDs. Defense held though so may not matter.

Yep. They were on their best behavior. It was WVU record. If you think CU/CSU is a toxic atmosphere, attend a WVU/Maryland, WVU/Pitt or WVU/VT game.
I imagine afterwards there is loads of coach burning...win or lose

I went to lunch with my parents today. They are both CSU grads. I can't remember them ever talking about CSU.... but the stadium and McElwain both have my pops fired up. He kept telling me how he thought Sparkles was doing a great job.

I asked him if he would think Sparkles was having a great year if CSU hadn't beat CU - he thought about it for a few seconds, and then said 'No, I would probably wouldn't be as pleased with him'

Losing to NDSU, SJSU, USU, FSU, and even AFA - no big deal because they beat CU this season.

I'd argue that if the CSU fanbase is already referring to him as "Sparkles" the honeymoon is already over.

Does anyone else besides me think that the Nubs thought they were going to enter the B1G and immediately dominate? :lol:

I figured at least their defense could hold teams under 30 points. This is like the Callahan era

Glennon DRIVING on FSU.

Not anymore. Still have 3 timeouts in their pocket though

Edit: And they hold and now get the ball back with plenty of time. Pathetic strategy by FSU to not even really attempt a 1st down.

Last edited:
Back