What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/06

FSU will still probably play in the ACCCG (and likely win it)

NCSU will lose at least once more, and FSU has already defeated Clemson.

Nebraska loses 63-38, that score sounds pretty similar to a prior kNU game. Can't seem to remember exactly but I think a coach got fired afterwords. :lol:

NC State will beat UNC. not sure about Clemson. I'll take O'Brien over Dabo though

UNC is pretty good. VT is down, but it was their offense that was supposed to be down. They put 48 on Bud Foster's D. Likely a close game that goes either way.

Notre Dumb keeps rolling. We need the PAC to step up and put a beating on them and put them back down where they belong. Still have Stanford ahead and at USC to end their season. They also get Oklahoma.

UNC is pretty good. VT is down, but it was their offense that was supposed to be down. They put 48 on Bud Foster's D. Likely a close game that goes either way.

Pitt scored a bunch of points vs VT too. VT is just having a down year. Not buying UNC yet plus NC State has had their number for awhile now.

Pitt scored a bunch of points vs VT too. VT is just having a down year. Not buying UNC yet plus NC State has had their number for awhile now.

Pitt put up 34 but 21 of those were due to interceptions.

UNC/NCSU will be a close shootout. Toss-up. Playing on the road is a different animal. Regardless, they likely lose at Clemson and 6-2 doesn't get them anywhere unless FSU falls apart.

Probably in our best interest that Oregon runs the table and wins the NC.

I personally thought everyone would have been better off if Voldemort had just killed Harry, and restored order in his own vision.

I'm sorry, I see more bad D than good O. U don't defend this ****, u attack it. That's jmho, of course.

I'm sorry, I see more bad D than good O. U don't defend this ****, u attack it. That's jmho, of course.

Seems to be an epidemic of bad tackling, terrible angles, and guys not just biting on fakes but chewing and swallowing.

Lots of defenders doing things that make you scratch your head and wonder if they ever heard of knowing your situation and playing to it.

Well UW appears to be falling apart and are now taking cheap shots at the Ducks..... This game might get ugly quick with two straight personal fouls against UW.

College football used to be so much more exciting up through the Barnett days. Every game seemed to mean something because Colorado was always in the mix. Now, it is kind of interesting, but what does it matter?

pretty interesting Saturday....with the Buffs on bye.

i mos def enjoyed the Neers stealing the BBQ in Austin. and Mizzou losing to Vandy at home was pretty good. i laughed a bit.

Back