What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

other games 11/1

I was referring to the last play. Seems like they had time to get the first down, stopping the clock, and then try a Hail Mary. Certainly would have had more of a chance than the farked up play they tried.
They did have more time, that play was a disaster.

Weird, Goff, or whoever is playing QB for Cal had a pass/fumble that looked exactly like Sefo's but appears to have been called differently (PIP--Cal is the muted one).

I want to know what devil god did that wizard Bill Snyder make a deal with? :nod: Can we make a similar deal.

You know, the thing that ****ing bugs me more than anything else about our situation, and seeing how quickly other coaches have turned around other situations, is how ****ing hard the administration makes it to bring in transfers/jucos.

We mock KjSU, but if you want to know how Snyder has been able to build that program up - twice - it's because the administration doesn't think it's tarnishing its reputation by letting credits transfer.

You know, the thing that ****ing bugs me more than anything else about our situation, and seeing how quickly other coaches have turned around other situations, is how ****ing hard the administration makes it to bring in transfers/jucos.

We mock KjSU, but if you want to know how Snyder has been able to build that program up - twice - it's because the administration doesn't think it's tarnishing its reputation by letting credits transfer.

I agree but it helps when you have no reputation to start with.

Don't look now but CSU is being projected as going to the Fiesta Bowl if they win out.

Absolute lock that if McElwain gets that program to the Fiesta Bowl P5 programs will be coming with bags of money. Contract or not he will be gone.

Absolute lock that if McElwain gets that program to the Fiesta Bowl P5 programs will be coming with bags of money. Contract or not he will be gone.

Agreed, I can imagine him staying in FtC if just about any P5 program came calling.

I'm rooting for the lammies just for this reason. Win out, get to a big bowl and buh bye coach Sparkles.

You guys are weirdly bitchy. I hope they win out and sparkles sticks around.

I do too. With that long contract and large buyout he could easily run that conference if he gets only the cast off players from SEC country. I also like the idea that the better CSU gets the more pressure is placed on our AD and BOR to make sure we keep up. Or catch up if we can't.

Besides, the match up is much more fun when both sides have their first born child on the line.

I'd probably be a bit more happy for the lambs if we were a much better team.

Back