What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/15.

It's hard to justify 2 teams from the SEC when you consider that they only play 8 conference games and all the extra losses they avoid by scheduling a cupcake instead of a conference game to fill that schedule slot.

I do want to add that I'm glad it's 4 teams this year. We haven't seen any dominant teams and it would be a huge mess if it was a matter of picking 2 teams. Better to have controversy at 4/5 instead of 2/3.

I agree completely but have no faith that the process won't be driven at least in part by the ESPN influence. Last year we heard how great the SEC was and even speculation that the NC game should have been an SEC rematch. They didn't even consider that FSU might win.

Again this year we hear repeatedly about how great the SEC is. They should have to prove it with some quality out of conference match-ups including some that involve travel like the other conferences do at least some of.

fwiw, this was Mississippi State's non-conference schedule:

Southern Miss: 2-8 (1-6 in C-USA)
UAB: 5-5 (3-3 in C-USA)
South Alabama: 6-4 (5-3 in Sun Belt)
Tennessee-Martin: 5-6 (4-3 in Ohio Valley)

The 2 teams they drew from the SEC East for conference games: last place Vanderbilt and next-to-last Kentucky.

They do have wins over LSU, aTm and Auburn with their only loss being at Alabama. But those 3 wins lost a lot of luster today.

The only 1-loss team from the P5 I'd take them over is Baylor.

I hate Winston, I wish someone would celery his ass. I don't know what it is but I don't like him. Crazy weekend, U didn't step on their dick, they cut that bitch in half.

I hate Winston, I wish someone would celery his ass. I don't know what it is but I don't like him. Crazy weekend, U didn't step on their dick, they cut that bitch in half.

I'm the opposite. I love him as a player. Such a good pocket passer and so smart with his game management (reads, decision-making and adjusting to what the defense is doing to him). Plus, he's clutch. If it wasn't for the off-field stuff, he'd be one of my favorite college QBs ever. As it is, I appreciate his greatness and hope that he gets being a knucklehead away from the field out of his system because the dude's a special player.

I, for one, am glad the 'noles won. That means at least one team with a stranglehold on a playoff spot is NOT from the $ec.

Look, LSU got blanked by arky. Georgia spanked awebern. I'm beginning to think the $ec west isn't as great as espin would have us think. I kinda wish atm wudda beat mizzery because if Georgia's defense could play like they did tonight, I think they could beat either Miss St and/or bama. Problem is, they may not make the ccg.

In fact, it's possible that bama loses to awebern and miss st loses their rivalry game with Ole miss, resulting in NO $ec teams making the playoff. That would shut espin up. Oh how glorious would be silence.

I'm the opposite. I love him as a player. Such a good pocket passer and so smart with his game management (reads, decision-making and adjusting to what the defense is doing to him). Plus, he's clutch. If it wasn't for the off-field stuff, he'd be one of my favorite college QBs ever. As it is, I appreciate his greatness and hope that he gets being a knucklehead away from the field out of his system because the dude's a special player.
I know he can play, I just don't like him lol.

Back