What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/21-11/23

According to a quote at the end of the game, this loss sealed FU's first losing season since 1979

Today gives them 7 losses. Finish next week with FSU who will be trying to make a statement for the BCS voters.

Georgia Southern - Florida now final, as may be Muschamps career as HC at UF.

Meanwhile ND beating BYU. Is there any way they both can lose?

BYU doesn't bother me anymore but they did back in the mid-80's when they were crowned the most undeserving national champion in history. A loss by ND today would be gravy for us Irish haters but I'm not expecting it. It'll be fun watching Stanford run over their ass next week.

A fade on 4th and 2? Why the **** has Frost called that play 3 times this year? Jesus this team and the coaching staff has apparently quit. I hope someone else in the Oregon AD sees this and just gets rid of the staff after the season. Sadly I think it will take 2-3 years of this **** before they are all kicked to the curb.

Based on how things are going in Philly Kelley is likely to be available in another year or two.

Isn't Chip's Eagles team in 1st place? Not sure how things are going bad there.

No ****. When you're picked to finish dead last in your division, and you're in first 2/3 through the season, I'd say things are going ok at least.

In the CSU game, a Utah State player was taken out on a stretcher, only moving his hand.

Last edited:
Easy enough. Now all the Buffs have to do is beat USC, Utah, and win the bowl game and kablam, Glen Ihenacho's attention turns back to us.

Well, if any team can pull off a 28-0 quarter is O. the first 7 is set up for them on their first play

First place in the worst division in the NFL. First by default.

Chip is used to dominating, don't think that's going to happen in Philly. The NFL has a long history of chewing up coaches and spitting them out. I don't think he has the talent there to win like he wants to.

He may surprise but more likely he will be gone in another couple years, either by team choice or his own.

Is Muschamp still considered the coach-in-waiting as he gets his training at Florida? :lol:

Is Muschamp still considered the coach-in-waiting as he gets his training at Florida? :lol:

Texas fans should be happy that Dodd retired and isn't making any other coaching decisions.

How about the media speculation that Muschamp was waiting for Richt at Georgia. Good stuff.

Chip is used to dominating, don't think that's going to happen in Philly. The NFL has a long history of chewing up coaches and spitting them out. I don't think he has the talent there to win like he wants to.

He may surprise but more likely he will be gone in another couple years, either by team choice or his own.

Okay, but the over/under in Vegas prior to the first week of the season was 7 wins. They have 6 wins right now, with 5 games to go. Hmm. Don't think he's on a hot seat right now. And, crazy, they've got a winning record right now (and we already know they're in first place).

The point that I (and I think Jimmy) was making wasn't that they were a world beater, just that they weren't a bad team like some were alluding to.

If you want to modify your point/argument, fine. But you did write: "Based on how things are going in Philly Kelley is likely to be available in another year or two."

Oregon, you bunch of frauds. You had us all hoodwinked into thinking you were one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the country, maybe even the best team, for the first 2 months of the season. As it turns out, you're not only a fraud, you're soft. That's right, soft.

I love when announcers tell us their ****ty opinion of how they would coach. Regarding Ka'deem Carrey being winded on third and goal, "You gotta take him out. I think on this play you run Denker, but can't give it to Carrey."

On cue, TD Carrey...

I love when announcers tell us their ****ty opinion of how they would coach. Regarding Ka'deem Carrey being winded on third and goal, "You gotta take him out. I think on this play you run Denker, but can't give it to Carrey."

On cue, TD Carrey...

^^This^^

Easy to run your mouth from the booth, if (when) you are wrong just keep on talking like it never happened. Right you have a platform from which to gloat.

RichRod certainly doesn't know what he is doing, he only has a 26 point lead on a highly talented #5 team in the country. This may not be close to Oregon's best game but Zona has had a share of the responsibility for that as well.

Mtn - I gotta agree with you as to the unreasonableness of Philly sports fans. You're right that even if CK does well, he might not want to be there for long. On the flip side: Bring a championship to Philly and be revered forever.

What does this do for Arizona's recruiting class? Did the south just get tougher?

What does this do for Arizona's recruiting class? Did the south just get tougher?

I don't know, but I am looking forward to watching next week's matchup between the two Arizona schools much more than I was prior to today.

LSU just blitzing Johnny Football to death

He throws the football much better but does anyone else see Manzell as another Tebow in the NFL. Guy who is a huge fan favorite but can't play at that level.

Difference of course being that while he has his quirks, Tebow isn't a train wreck off the field.

Some NFL team will draft him fairly early because of his fame and then be stuck with him.

Back