What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/28-30

Iowa QB getting helped off the field and announcer says "Listen to this crowd" and the lauds them for being classy. Pretty sure every home crowd gives a respectful clap for an opposing player injury. What kind of brainwashing is the broadcast team subjected to in Lincoln?

Can't wait for Nebraska to boo Santa Clause

How does Iowa have 31 points! Every drive I pay attention to goes 3 and out. Amazing if they can hold on to win. I think Ferentz should have figured out by now that Greg Davis has a ceiling as a coordinator and it's getting lower each year he gets older. Probably needs to make a change because his seat will get warm again next September and October with a handful of disappointing losses.

How does Iowa have 31 points! Every drive I pay attention to goes 3 and out. Amazing if they can hold on to win. I think Ferentz should have figured out by now that Greg Davis has a ceiling as a coordinator and it's getting lower each year he gets older. Probably needs to make a change because his seat will get warm again next September and October with a handful of disappointing losses.

All 4 TD drives have started on the Nubs' side of the field. 3 turnovers and a failed fake punt. :lol:

The long faces in the braska crowd are priceless

They can head down to the nearest trailer park and buy something to ease their pain.

Their level of classy tends to be very dependant on the scoreboard. It's easy to be classy when you up 50 on some directional FCS school. They act a little different down by 21.

LSU 21 - Arky 20 middle of the third quarter.

Miami destroying Pitt, not unexpected.

83 points in the first half. 1006 total yards.

Kind of boring actually, I'd rather see some defense instead of pinball in pads.

Mettenberger out with a knee injury. LSU just kicked a FG which makes the decision to go for it earlier instead of trying the FG even more questionable. Arky up 27-24

Arkansas goes prevent, letting LSU move to their 40. Now tightening it up a little but may have given the game away.

Now coming out of the TO Arky somehow manages to let a reciever get 15 yards behind the defense.

LSU with a 99 yard TD drive for the lead with 1:15 left in the game

Now coming out of the TO Arky somehow manages to let a reciever get 15 yards behind the defense.

LSU with a 99 yard TD drive for the lead with 1:15 left in the game

And they went 99 yards with a freshman QB.

The CB bit badly on the fake

CB bit badly on the fake, so did the FS.

Also easy to tell that LSU's athletes are a clear notch ahead of Arky.

Fumble and game.

SJSU opens the second half with a successful onside kick. In a game where neither team can stop the other you might as well take a chance at keeping the ball.

My dad, an arky fan is apoplectic right now...and has the Mtn. WAC outlawed playing defense, this SJSU Fresneck game is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Another scoring drive . . . . . . . . but this one ends in a TD run and took almost 6 minutes off the clock.

Back