What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/28-30

Wow I can't believe they pulled it off.... I still think Helfrich is the wrong man as we should have destroyed OSU, but a win is a win.

That was the most gutless job of coaching defense I have ever seen. That Oregon State Defense coordinator should be fired right this second. Disgraceful, 3 man rush for over half of the plays on the last drive and no blitzes at all. The only time he blitzed was the frickin 2 pt conversion when he was ALREADY LOSING. Coach to Lose!!! Yeah!!!

UCF is losing to South Florida in the 4th quarter. South Florida is horrible and UCF I think gets a BCS birth.

I checked out SB Nation Cornhuskers site to read some hilarious posts. Of course there were a few Husker posters whining about the classless Iowa fans and called them maybe worse than Colorado fans. Haha I love it that we are still under their skin without even playing them.

dontliveiniowa.jpg
I checked out SB Nation Cornhuskers site to read some hilarious posts. Of course there were a few Husker posters whining about the classless Iowa fans and called them maybe worse than Colorado fans. Haha I love it that we are still under their skin without even playing them.

After reading your post I wandered over to see. Best quote went something like Iowa is just like Colorado but with an uglier fan base. And the typical posts about how classless Colorado fans are and that Iowa is on par with us.

After reading your post I wandered over to see. Best quote went something like Iowa is just like Colorado but with an uglier fan base. And the typical posts about how classless Colorado fans are and that Iowa is on par with us.

Until there is a story about an Iowa fan pushing a grandmother down the stairs or cursing some Huskers developmentally disabled child...I will not take Iowa seriously.

After reading your post I wandered over to see. Best quote went something like Iowa is just like Colorado but with an uglier fan base. And
the typical posts about how classless Colorado fans are and that Iowa is on par with us.

yeah I got a chuckle out of that one.

Major scuffle in the Michigan-OSU game. LOL at the OSU lineman flipping off the crowd as he went to the locker room.

Been watching Free Shoes against Florida. Florida kept it close with defense for a quarter and a half then FSU's offensive athletes took over 17-0 going into half.

Congrats to Duke! 27-25 over North Carolina to finish 10-2 and get to the ACC Championship game. Cutcliffe is national coach of the year in my book.

Back