What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games -- early weeks of the season

ASU looks terrible this year. Kentucky is really good but that pounding they put on them was humiliating. The stands were full of Kentucky fans pitying the ASU team it was so bad.
40 point loss.is terrible. I have watched every Kentucky game this year and for reference Kentucky they have beaten 5 teams by 20 points, 1 team by 30 point. Only ASU has fallen to the 40 point level so far and KY pulled the starters relatively quick in the 2nd half.
I did not expect them to be this bad this year. Very curious to see if they rebound against UNLV on Dec 3.

Texas just lost to UT Arlington

I know we need to cheer for them, but I can't help being happy to see both their basketball and football teams suck. I think their RPI will be decent anyway since the Big 12 is always so strong.

For sure, but we need Texas to be top 50 at minimum or it's not good for the resume. Only so many chances for quality OOC wins and the Pac is up to its usual antics.

Duke is loaded if they can get everyone on the floor. Their freshmen are very good. I'd still give the edge to Kentucky over everybody else.

Duke is loaded if they can get everyone on the floor. Their freshmen are very good. I'd still give the edge to Kentucky over everybody else.

I agree, and fully understand why people would give UK the upper hand. Of course I'm biased, but I'd like to think the veteran presence on Duke's squad gives them the upper hand.

This type of **** is why basketball <<<< football

Yes, flopping sucks in bball, and I blame the influence of soccer countries into bball. However...come on...there's **** to hate about both sports, and this comment is just your preference speaking.

This type of **** is why basketball <<<< football

drayton-florence-flop-football-flopping-gifs.gif

penn-state-punter-flop-football-flopping-gifs.gif

auburn-tigers-anthony-swain-flop-football-flopping-gifs.gif

Yeah man, never seen a game of round ball in my life. What is it? Please explain
Fouling is built in. Flopping isn't, and flopping seems to be your complaint, which is definitely in all sports. Also, there's smart PIs. Not getting your point. Also confused why I'm bothering to argue about which sport is better, they're both awesome. LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE

Here's an idea: if you don't like basketball and have no interest in becoming more of a fan of the sport, don't post in this forum. You won't be hurting anyone's feelings. We won't miss your insights at all. Please think about what I'm saying.

Fouling can be strategy in basketball, just like taking a delay of game penalty to give your punter more breathing room is. And as j(someletters) said, there are smart PIs as well - all part of strategy.

GO BASKETBALL!!!!

Cal beat Princeton
ASU got blown out by Purdue
Utah struggling with Utah Valley

I'll be chiming in as I can, guys. Time difference is a killer but I'll be more accessible once I get more settled. Beat Xavier!

Washington looked like complete trash against Gonzaga last night. I know its Gonzaga, but even with future NBA draft picks, Washington wasn't competitive in this game.

If you get a chance to see Central Fla, check out Tacko Fall. 7'6", 300 pounds, just a huge, powerful man. He's averaging 13/16 in about 23 minute through 8 games - they're 7-1. Just unstoppable by puny mortals if he gets the ball on the low block. A little slow slow but light years ahead of where he was 2 years ago. He's a Soph.

Back