What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games-labor day weekend

Looking forward to Jeremy Johnson kick off his Heisman campaign against Louisville.

I only caught the last ten minutes of the Stanford/Northwestern game but in that time, Hogan didn't look good at all.

Kansas just lost at home to South Dakota State (41-38).

As we all know, SDSU is a pretty damn good team. And in Lawrence, they're all asking "Is it November yet?" Sound familiar?

Just started:

Penn State vs Temple (ESPN) -- dangerous spot for PSU. Temple returns 19 starters.
Virginia vs UCLA (Fox) -- first start for a frosh QB for the Bruins. I'd be nervous if I was a UCLA fan.
BYU vs Nebraska (ABC) -- first game for Riley at Nebraska. This is supposed to be a good BYU team.
Auburn vs Louisville (CBS) -- good neutral site game. Louisville is predicted by many to challenge in the ACC.

This is probably the best bloc of games at one time this opening week.

Portland State field goal. 10-10 late in the 3rd. Looks like about no one is in the Wazzu stands. Between the rain and the air quality from the fires, I'm not surprised that folks don't want to be outside today for this one.

Is it just me or does every nub home game look like it was filmed in the 70's?

Honeymoon over for Mike Leach?

Problem is that I'm not sure who would be a better fit. They tried the E Wash guy who had put up huge numbers on offense. He failed. Roster was built for Leach and he was the perfect guy for that job who shouldn't have been available (b.s. Craig James controversy at TTU).

If I'm a Wazzu fan, I think I stay on the boat with Leach.

I think he will get a fifth year, but not sure that program is going anywhere.

PAC looking absolutely pedestrian. Zona looked bad, furd loses, wazzu losing to a D2 school, ucla looking marginal with a true freshman qb, Washington lost, obviously we stunk. We may be better off this year playing in the PAC than we thought.

Wazzu scored to tie at 17, but Portland St just answered with a long drive on the ground.

24-17 with 2:19 to play

Back