What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games-labor day weekend

INT by Portland St with 42 seconds left. Wazzu gonna lose. Possibly lost their starting QB to injury on this drive, too. Landed bad on his left shoulder at the start of drive.

BYU up 17-14 and just recovered a fumble off a sack. Cough ball inside the Nub 25.

It's not much consolation considering CU could have another dismal year, but Kansas and Wazzu both losing to FCS teams at home were shades of us circa 2012. It's at least better than it has been.

Bowling Green just kicked a FG at Tennessee. 20-21 late in the 1st half. (SECN)

Nub kicker shanked a 40 yard attempt going into half. 24-14 BYU.

I didn't see the first quarter of the Nub game but from what I saw, how the hell did they score 14 points? That is a bad offense.

I am a bit suprised at Louisville. I thought they would have put up a few points and given a scare to Auburn. They can't do anything on O.

I didn't see the first quarter of the Nub game but from what I saw, how the hell did they score 14 points? That is a bad offense.

I am a bit suprised at Louisville. I thought they would have put up a few points and given a scare to Auburn. They can't do anything on O.
I was hoping for a Bridgewater type crushing of Florida...

Wyoming being shut out late in the 2nd by a Big Sky school.

Big Sky and also Missouri Valley having a good weekend. SDSU from the MVC got that win at Kansas plus Southern Illinois is winning at Indiana right now (32-21 at half).

Temple just tied Penn State at 10. 6:23 left in the 3rd. (ESPN)

A little clarification for some people.

Kansas lost to South Dakota State, not North Dakota State. North Dakota has been knocking off BCS level school regularly over the past few years (including the sheep once.) South Dakota State was 9-5 last year and before this had never beaten a BCS level school.

Penn State looks frustrated, making mistakes and blaming each other.

UCLA starting to take over against UVA. Turned a pick into a touchdown drive to go up 31-9.

Wazzu was a 31 point favorite today? Wow.

Indiana losing to Southern Illinois, Penn State tied and looking tired vs. Temple.

Goff looks great, but I think Grambling is just an awful football team. This is a boat race.

If the nubs and Pedo State both manage to lose on the same day.

Doesn't make up for us sucking this week but at least gives me some pleasure for my college football weekend.

Temple takes the lead but QB gets hurt on the go ahead TD.

It might be just my opinion but Hackenberg is ****ing overrated. It could be the talent he has around but I'd guess it's a bit of both.

Back