What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games-labor day weekend

mango-chris_kattan.jpg

Something about ASU's gold lamé uniforms and crappy punt coverage reminds me of Mango.

C'mon Scum Devils, the P12 already looks like clowns. Kinda need some help here.

I just found ESiPN goal line on for comcast users, unfortunately it is only SD 436, but you can also watch it online here,
Supposed to be like redzone but not as good.

Other than a stupid fumble giving them field position for an easy TD aTm is looking like they have a good shot at beating the scumdevils.

No Kalen Ballage sighting for ASU. 3rd or 4th string? Maybe he should come home. And also be an amazing pass rushing LB.

Wish we had a few of A&M's players, they got some that will play on Sundays.

That receiving corps, Ricky Seals-Jones, Speedy Noil and Christian Kirk, all 5-stars in each of the last three classes I believe. Pretty nice weapons to have for Allen.

That receiving corps, Ricky Seals-Jones, Speedy Noil and Christian Kirk, all 5-stars in each of the last three classes I believe. Pretty nice weapons to have for Allen.

Who instead just threw the ball right to a sundevil.

Then the athletes on the aTm defense blow up the ASU OL and get the ball right back.

2010 seems like an eternity ago, now.

My dream is that UT fires Strong for 8-win seasons right at the time CU is looking for its next head coach. Strong's been the HC I've wanted since when I thought CU was going to fire Hawkins in November of 2009.

A&M putting the freshman qb back in.

Kid has no clue what he is doing.

But he is so fast he still makes things happen. Looks like a midget out there though, a fast midget.
He is also smart enough to know that at this level you take what you can get and find the sideline, gains yards without taking many big hits.
Can't make that throw though.

Back