What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games this week 9/13-9/14

You could say that. Longhorn network :lol:.

The ABC affiliates here in Mississippi are broadcasting the LHN. I think it's the only time I'm glad the Ole Miss game trumped the ABC national broadcast(ND/Purdue). Far more interesting to watch UT combust.

I shudder to think of what Manziel would do to them. They look like a 3 to 4 loss SEC team.

Manziel would crush them. And I'm not sure they could get close enough to Mariota to be able to read his number while he ran across the goal line...

The ABC affiliates here in Mississippi are broadcasting the LHN. I think it's the only time I'm glad the Ole Miss game trumped the ABC national broadcast(ND/Purdue). Far more interesting to watch UT combust.

And at least you can avoid listening to Brent snap one off all over Herbie as he is dreaming of McCarron's girlfriend.

We need a real difference maker at RB. Today's games are making that crystal clear to me.

It's amazing how many big plays today have come off play action. Having a quality RB doesn't mean you have to be a running team, it means that your passing game is way better because the defense has to respect the run.

Even if Pow were healthy who do we have that scares a defense enough to force them to respect the play action?

Texas has got the McCoy mojo back. up 17-14, just recovered an Ole Miss fumble. Ole Miss looks really flustered.

Bishop Sankey's last 3 games.

Maaco Bowl vs Boise St = 205 yds on 30 carries
BSU 161 yds on 25 carries last game
35 carries for 208 yds tonight.

Love the guy. LOVE him. He can block and catch it out of the backfield.

I hate to say it but he needs to leave for the NFL early after this year as a Junior...

6.3 ypc in the last 3 games

Mr.Husky

Purdue has a kick returner/wr who's last name is knoff but pronounced by mushberger like "Kin-off." With a first name of Jay it sounds pretty funny when Brent says it all together.

Back