What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-19/20

Nice. UW fans are underrated in the Pac12 arrogance/douchebag category. Love seeing this.

Yep. My uw hate has ebbed over the years but they have demonstrated their worthiness of full throttle loathing in the past.

It would be nice to be relevant again so that we could have more enemies.

Big 10 has somewhat acquitted itself today, Michigan withstanding.

LSU just got stopped on a 4th and goal, MSU leads 7-0 late first quarter

Georgia State, which played its first (ever) football game in 2010, joined the Sun Belt Conference in 2013, and has losses this year to Air Force and New Mex State, leads Washington 14-0 at half. Peterson needs to have a realtor on speed dial, and the Pac 12 kinda sucks this year with the exception of Oregon and UCLA. Not complaining, just sayin.

Miss State has started hot on LSU. Putting an ass whooping on them in the 1st quarter. Now 14-0 in the final minute.

Georgia State, which played its first (ever) football game in 2010, joined the Sun Belt Conference in 2013, and has losses this year to Air Force and New Mex State, leads Washington 14-0 at half. Peterson needs to have a realtor on speed dial, and the Pac 12 kinda sucks this year with the exception of Oregon and UCLA. Not complaining, just sayin.

#2 conference this year in most everyone's opinion (even out here). Whether CFB as a whole is down is up for debate, though.

*they* think they're going undefeated (possible, their schedule is ****) and possibly making the playoff. no joke.

Well, they are a fan base that saw a "national championship" by beating a sub-.500 Michigan team in a bowl game. They have precedence on their side of good things happening for them with other teams losing to put them on the right side of things.

#2 conference this year in most everyone's opinion (even out here). Whether CFB as a whole is down is up for debate, though.

I know its still kind of early, but I think that opinion will be revised in a couple of weeks. I doubt that a Pac 12 team will be in the playoff; the drama at season's end will be whether or not Oregon makes it in.

Well, they are a fan base that saw a "national championship" by beating a sub-.500 Michigan team in a bowl game. They have precedence on their side of good things happening for them with other teams losing to put them on the right side of things.

They might creep up to 6 or 7 but it would take epic fail on an industrial scale by power conference contenders. Texas, UVA and Cal just do not carry any weight this year.

I know its still kind of early, but I think that opinion will be revised in a couple of weeks. I doubt that a Pac 12 team will be in the playoff; the drama at season's end will be whether or not Oregon makes it in.

Who overtakes the Pac? Big XII is nothing special, B1G is having its worst year in recent memory and the ACC is littered with mediocre to bad teams. Pac holds it all year, IMO.

Anyone know what "internet meme" inspired Winston's outburst that got him suspended?

there's a thread here posted earlier in the week - title "Meanwhile in Tallahassee"

Thanks. Wow ... I guess there's a TV reporter looking for work at McDonalds about now. And how stupid is Winston to do that, seeing as how Free Shoes U is finally doing an investigation into the rape allegation.

Winston suited up in full uniform and Fisher sent him back to the locker room when he saw him. :lol:

Back