What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-19/20

Apparently Winston took the field wearing pads and his helmet tonight and Jimbo wasn't too happy about it. Soon after he was sent to the locker room and came back out with no helmet or pads. I have a very hard time believing this won't be a big distraction to FSU

ByA90QWIYAAjLau.png

Winston suited up in full uniform and Fisher sent him back to the locker room when he saw him. :lol:

You have to wonder whether he was fully aware - really understood - what it meant when told he'd been suspended for the whole game instead of only the 1st half. Not really a comment on whether he's smart (he might be since he's definitely got a high football IQ), but the dude just seems oblivious to anything outside his personal bubble.

Well, they are a fan base that saw a "national championship" by beating a sub-.500 Michigan team in a bowl game. They have precedence on their side of good things happening for them with other teams losing to put them on the right side of things.
I kinda remember Michigan going into the game at 6-5, but yeah, ridiculous to win the NC in the Holiday Bowl.

I kinda remember Michigan going into the game at 6-5, but yeah, ridiculous to win the NC in the Holiday Bowl.

Probably the most undeserving national champ ever. Too bad OU **** the bed in the Orange Bowl that year or else they would've probably garnished enough votes to win it. One of the best signs at a game I've ever seen was at the OB that year: "BYWho is a WACky #1" (BYU was in the WAC at that time)

I think you're right, but I prefer my hyperbolic memory when ripping on other programs. :lol:

Not sure if anyone is watching, but our old friend Alex Lewis is having a tough game. False Start and Holding early.

Nice trick play by OU to get into the end zone. OTOH I don't want to listen to 'boomer sooner' any more. I don't miss that.

This sums it up well. Winston looks even more like a fool with his hat on cockeyed.

[tweet]513487650192252928[/tweet]

Not really liking OU's new uniforms.

In my day, uniforms were so that fans could watch a game and know what teams were playing. I don't think it's about that any more. I'm not sure what it is about, but it's not that. I'm getting old.

LSU just scored... 17-34 now, 12:30 left in the game

Went for 2 and didn't get it. 16-34.

Normally, I'd count a team out down 18 with 12 minutes left. But after seeing LSU flip the switch against Wisconsin in week one, I'll keep watching this one.

Is there a more improved team in the country than Cal?

Cal had talent last year but were a train wreck emotionally, coaching staff had lost the team.

Very rare that a staff can get a team back but it looks like they have done it, not good news for us

Back