What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-19/20

That darned bear tagged me. Should have known he was lurking around here. Gotta lock up all the foo.... booze.

I tagged all you observant hippies. I'm outta rep now. We're a little busy right now. See you on the flip side...

FSU, Clemson and 12 teams nowhere near the top 25. Then ACC mediocrity cannibalizes each other and a bunch end up 6-6 and then they rave about how good the league is. No, it's not.

Nebraska and Miami is getting really ugly right now. Like the Avalanche-Red Wings back in the day. Nebraska's RB Abdullah just about got his head ripped off by Miami.

Washington St leads Oregon 7-0 and has the ball. Mid 1st.

Clemson and FSU locked in an unwatchable snoozer of a 10-10 game.

SEC FOOTBALL

stomp.0.gif

Love the red zone markers on the AZ field. Well, almost red zone. Cal looks very scary right now.

hmm... Cal is looking pretty good, or Arizona is pretty crappy. In either case, it makes me think we have a better shot at 'zona than vs the Bears next week. Thoughts?

I'm growing very tired of the Leach hype (ESPN with their 379th piece on him today), but **** Oregon.

I think college football's more fun with Leach in it. Love his press conferences and like having him as the HC of another team in the conference.

And, yeah... **** Oregon.

hmm... Cal is looking pretty good, or Arizona is pretty crappy. In either case, it makes me think we have a better shot at 'zona than vs the Bears next week. Thoughts?

I think Cal has made it clear since game 1 that a win for CU in Berkeley is unlikely. Oregon St is a better chance for us. Doubt we win in Tucson but they do look pedestrian thus far this season.

I think college football's more fun with Leach in it. Love his press conferences and like having him as the HC of another team in the conference.

And, yeah... **** Oregon.

I find Leach as entertaining as the next guy. I just feel he's extremely overrated. People in the comment section calling him a top 5 current coach and being dead serious. What the ****? I don't understand what is so remarkable about going 4-4 in the Big XII every year while aTm, Okie Lite and Baylor were all down.

Back