What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-6

Their only really bad losses came at Utah State and Navy. The latter being understandable as that is an 8hour time difference. We lost our road games by average of 27.6 in the Pac12. So far this year they lost to UW by 1 point and Ostate by 8.

Again - all I am saying is that UH is not a bad team.

This really is the point I'm making. Yeah, they lost a lit of games last year, but they were way closer than we were. This game isn't a write-off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really is the point I'm making. Yeah, they lost a lit of games last year, but they were way closer than we were. This game isn't a write-off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude they went winless in the MWC, I don't care how close they were, the MWC was terrible last year

I'm not trying to pick on you 'Tini, but when you get confident I start ****ting myself.

EDIT: To be clear, that is "s.h.itting myself".

I'm not trying to pick on you 'Tini, but when you get confident I start ****ting myself.

I mean look at it this way, what would you think of a Sun Belt team who went 0-8/9 in conference play? Or MAC team? Hawaii may be a decent team at home, but on the road, as history shows, they are a much different team.

I mean look at it this way, what would you think of a Sun Belt team who went 0-8/9 in conference play? Or MAC team? Hawaii may be a decent team at home, but on the road, as history shows, they are a much different team.

I think your impressive optimism springs from your tendency to focus on our competition.

I concur that Hawaii isn't great on the road.

Back