What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat 11/22

and bobby petrino is taking all the fine ass women in south bend on motorcycle rides tonight!

Always been a UCLA fan in this rivalry ... don't see any reason to change now. GO BRUINS!!!

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I can root for the team in this rivalry that will help the Buffs win the Pac 12 South.

I've never liked Missouri, so I'm torn right now. Part of me would love to see them get to and win the SEC title game. It would be so funny to listed to the ESPN talking heads try to explain away how the best team in the SEC couldn't beat Indiana.

And SC and Oregon. Until CU starts taking cheerleading seriously by discriminating, we're furked. All starts there imo

From phone

???? :huh:
no-fat-chicks1.jpg

?? I am confused by your confusion.

Okay ... fair enough. But as one who has known a couple of CU cheerleaders personally (not in the biblical sense ... but not for lack of wanting to *wink*) ... I can tell you that there's a lot more than "beauty" that goes into a good cheerleader. In short, there's a lot of athleticism, personality, and teamwork involved. It's no coincidence that the UCLA and USC cheerleaders tend to be stunning babes, given the opportunities afforded to them in Hollywood post-college. But I doubt that the great majority of them could hold a candle to our cheerleaders as to their ability to do stunts, e.g., backflips, pyramids, etc.

Okay ... fair enough. But as one who has known a couple of CU cheerleaders personally (not in the biblical sense ... but not for lack of wanting to *wink*) ... I can tell you that there's a lot more than "beauty" that goes into a good cheerleader. In short, there's a lot of athleticism, personality, and teamwork involved. It's no coincidence that the UCLA and USC cheerleaders tend to be stunning babes, given the opportunities afforded to them in Hollywood post-college. But I doubt that the great majority of them could hold a candle to our cheerleaders as to their ability to do stunts, e.g., backflips, pyramids, etc.

Well there's regular cheerleaders, and then there's dance troops or Pom squads. So the eye candy at those schools would be the latter, equivalent to our dance team.

Last edited:
We should drop the cheerleaders and just have a dance team that wears cheerleading outfits, and a gymnastics team. Like the rest of the PAC does.

And SC and Oregon. Until CU starts taking cheerleading seriously by discriminating, we're furked. All starts there imo

From phone
:lol: I was thinking the same thing while watching the CU/UO game. The PAC 12 channel kept showing the Oregon cheerleaders and all I could think of is "when will CU get serious about its cheerleading"?

Y'all are always talking about the talent on campus, have them come out like strippers, boost the fan base.

Can they play safety?

Duke might make this a blowout later on, they are deep. Stanford is a good basketball team though, they won't be fun to play.

UCLA really taking it to USC now (38-14).

Okay ... that's cool. But WTF is up with ABC going from a game that's still underway for "entertainment" content?

I shudder for our country. :wow:

So ... the Landgrabber's RB (Perine) breaks Melvin Gordon's rushing record after one week? On 35+ rushes? Against Kansas? Don't suppose Stoops is desperately trying to keep his program nationally relevant or anything?
I hope OU plays NU in a bowl game. And Perine breaks his own record by 2,000 yards. A record that will live in infamy!

We should drop the cheerleaders and just have a dance team that wears cheerleading outfits, and a gymnastics team. Like the rest of the PAC does.
Just make the hookers wear the cheeleader outfits. That would spice things up as they welcomed husbands in the crowd by name.

Back