What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

Houston not getting an SEC invite. Basically the same town as aTm. Never happen.

And while I agree that UNM is a weaker program than CSU, I also think that is changing and that was not historically true. UNM went bowling last year and won at Boise State. Potential much higher due to great access to Texas, Arizona and Oklahoma recruiting.

Throw in that it's a new state for the conference, Tier 1 research as a non-Agg and flagship, has probably the nicest basketball arena in the west, historical rivalries with the AZ schools, etc. Much better fit.
It would be sweet to have a 4 Corners Division. Can't happen of course because of 2 AZ teams, but would be cool.

Oklahoma fumble! Houston ball at its 45.

33-17.

Score on this drive and this game might be over. :eek:

Dude, sorry. I'm not a big OU fan, but I'm a big OUBuff fan, so I tend to root for them on your behalf.

I'll root for them in every Big 12 game. But I also don't want a Big 12 team in the playoff, so I was pulling for Houston today. Sorry @OUBuff .

Okay, I am not going to accept that it is actually cosmically linked... Time to have two good favorite teams. (y)

OU needs to do to Houston what it did to FoodCart last year.

South Alabama touchdown!

57 seconds left at Miss State.

21-20 S. Bama.

On 4Dem's tip, I got there just in time for the touchdown.

Plenty of time. Way too early for "SEC! SEC! SEC!"

Early in the Houston game, they were talking about the blitz packages the Cougars use. They have like 40 different ones. That's quite a bit man.

Stoops on the hot seat if Houston wins?

Tom Hermann has more gas in the tank and more upside.

Stoops has lost a step and doesn't have the same fire as years past.

Losing to both Houston and Texas will make Boomer very restless

Sooners look a little amateurish. Then Houston goes and fumbles the ball into the end zone.

Gotta think a Houston win might have an impact on who gets those four playoff seeds. OU was supposed to be the cream of the B12.

Now the P12 isn't the only power conference lacking a clear dominant front runner.

Miss State clanks a 26 yard FG attempt off left upright.

Dan Mullen immediately makes call to his agent asking why the **** he didn't get him a new job following Dak Prescott out the door.

Reactions: aik
Miss State clanks a 26 yard FG attempt off left upright.

Dan Mullen immediately makes call to his agent asking why the **** he didn't get him a new job following Dak Prescott out the door.

Fitting for clanka-clanka-clanka cowbell to get one more clank.

UH for real.

Mizzery getting spanked by WVU

Northwestern loses to somebody

Miss St. loses to S. Alabama

Interesting stuff so far

Oklahoma is not a top 5 team and it showed. Thinking they lose at least three games this season.

Back