What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread, Saturday, 9/10

Bohl at Wyoming has really improved this Tran in a hurry. If I'm an AD looking to rebuild, he's in my radar.

Wyoming missed two FGs as well as given up a few long pass plays. They are going toe to toe with Nubs though.

Nubs with pick six that should have been completed. Hit receiver in shoulder pads and popped up. Big brake. Wyoming QB is a stud.

Pokes answer with long drive. 24-17 Nubs but they are concerned. Austin Conway with long jet sweep gain.

I might have had them overrated. C Michigan is a very solid program, but I thought OSU was the biggest challenger to OU winning the Big 12.

The Chippewas really are a tough, disciplined team. I've been impressed with their defense.

The okie lite oline is really suspect. They are going to have rough days when they face the land thieves and the whorns.

My opinion of the big 12 teams is sinking by the minute. I'm beginning to think WV might win the conference.

Think the Nubs will eventually wear them down but fun to speculate, how big a freak out would we see from the red polyester crowd if Wyoming were to win this game after being down 14?

Anyone else catch the UCF- Michigan halftime?

Mack Brown bumbled through his memory recall to come up with the name of Mike MacIntyre, followed by a botched reference to our senior CU QB Sefo LUAU, pronounced exactly like the Hawaiian pig roast with hula girls.

The topic of this exchange was about the need for Michigan to schedule a better slate of OOC opponents than cupcakes like Hawaii, UCF and Colorado. Weak sisters of the poor R-us. Butter tooth Mack was attempting and utterly failed to make the point that CU wasn't so bad after blowing out CSU.

Irrelevance sucks.

Back