What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread, Saturday, 9/10

Just saw that Pittsburgh leading Pedo State. No day is completely bad if that bunch of hypocrites loses.

Anyone else catch the UCF- Michigan halftime?

Mack Brown bumbled through his memory recall to come up with the name of Mike MacIntyre, followed by a botched reference to our senior CU QB Sefo LUAU, pronounced exactly like the Hawaiian pig roast with hula girls.

The topic of this exchange was about the need for Michigan to schedule a better slate of OOC opponents than cupcakes like Hawaii, UCF and Colorado. Weak sisters of the poor R-us. Butter tooth Mack was attempting and utterly failed to make the point that CU wasn't so bad after blowing out CSU.

Irrelevance sucks.
It sure does suck.....praying to God that the rise is real.

If I was a voter in the polls, I'd consider a 1-score win over an FCS team the same as a loss to a G5 team.

Reactions: SBG
Okie Lite escapes too 27-24

EDIT: Check that ... holy crap!!!
What an unusual finish!

Last edited:
Pitt had Perv. St. down until Pitt went to their prevent offense. Who is their OC, Booger Watson?

Unbelievable! CMU wins on a Hail Mary after an intentional grounding penalty by OK ST on 4th down. But apparently that was against the rules, so this is like some 5th down ****.

Troy got shafted twice on that last Clemson scoring drive. Two turnovers not called, one should have been a Troy TD

CMU takes the lead against Okie Lite 24-20.

On a 95 yard drive. Okie lite then drove to the CMich 5 yard line and threw an interception in the end zone.

Done deal? Nope. Chippewas fumble on the very next play.

EDIT !!!!!

okie lite has a 4th down, a few seconds left. They max protect and throw a pass out of bounds, time expires, BUT.....intentional grounding is called.

CMich gets 1 untimed play. Hail Mary to the OSU 10, receiver catches and laterals to another player - WHO SCORES.

Chippewas 30 okie lite 27.

Now, Mike Perreira on FS1 says that the game should NOT be extended on an offensive penalty, by rule.

Oh my.

Unbelievable! CMU wins on a Hail Mary after an intentional grounding penalty by OK ST on 4th down. But apparently that was against the rules, so this is like some 5th down ****.
I changed the channel after OSU threw the ball away. They called intentional grounding? Wtf

I changed the channel after OSU threw the ball away. They called intentional grounding? Wtf
Yeah because no receivers were down the field. And the rules state that you can't continue a game with no time left on a loss of down call, which they did anyways and CMU threw a hail mary on the play.

Yeah because no receivers were down the field. And the rules state that you can't continue a game with no time left on a loss of down call, which they did anyways and CMU threw a hail mary on the play.
I am expecting Gundy to reiterate that he is still a man after someone picks him up from the fetal position

SMU has stopped bailers offence twice and are up 3-0. The thin bailer team also lost one of their CB's to a foot injury.

Back