What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread, Saturday, 9/10

An afterthought from that wacky game.

The big integer referees may have just passed the 12pac's as the worst in college football. That's saying a lot.

Tulsa hanging tough with Ohio State, got totally jobbed on a first down play near midfield at the end of the 1st. During the change, they reviewed it and overturned, although it was clearly a first down. Tulsa had also gone for it on 4th down on the 1, held and got a FG on the next series. They later gave up a pick 6 and were down 13-3 when I left the game. OSU O doesn't look great.

On a 95 yard drive. Okie lite then drove to the CMich 5 yard line and threw an interception in the end zone.

Done deal? Nope. Chippewas fumble on the very next play.

EDIT !!!!!

okie lite has a 4th down, a few seconds left. They max protect and throw a pass out of bounds, time expires, BUT.....intentional grounding is called.

CMich gets 1 untimed play. Hail Mary to the OSU 10, receiver catches and laterals to another player - WHO SCORES.

Chippewas 30 okie lite 27.

Now, Mike Perreira on FS1 says that the game should NOT be extended on an offensive penalty, by rule.

Oh my.
Now they're saying that play should never have happened by rule and BTW those were back up officials.

The MWC sucks worse than normal this year

fify

They usually have a collection of bad teams with a few that are among the best non-P5 schools. This year I don't see anyone that belongs at the top.

Are you kidding me Illinois State? Not a pretty field goal but buried Northwestern just the same. The Pat Fitzgerald/Mick McCall show can't be long for that gig. Abysmal offenses.

With the location of Bristol and these fanbases this event works perfectly with these 2 schools. Wouldn't work nearly as well if it were say Kentucky and NC State

No reason this is the first time these two have met in forever. Not saying necessarily at Bristol, but two football mad schools located just a couple hours away on the same highway (which also goes through Bristol). Beamer loved his cupcakes until late in his tenure, but my understanding is he was always willing to play the Vols and they ducked VT until now.

Butch Jones may be a good recruiter, but it doesn't seem to have made much difference in year 4. Early in the game, but down 14-0 quickly and they don't scream out "well-coached".

Utah/BYU is somewhat entertaining, but both teams seem intent on trying to set a record for number of turnovers in a game. Utah has 4 TOs and has put the ball on the ground a number of other times as well, but was fortunate enough to get it back.

Back