What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread, Saturday, 9/10

VA Tech is dominating the LOS and all statistical categories.

UTjr got a fumble and converted it..

Still early, but this game has been all VT.

Butch Jones is the Dan Hawkins of the SEC.

Yeah, some UT players are going to kick Sherion's ass actually. Jones hasn't earned it and he's got a screw loose.

VA Tech is dominating the LOS and all statistical categories.

UTjr got a fumble and converted it..

Still early, but this game has been all VT.

Butch Jones is the Dan Hawkins of the SEC.

Big time pressure on Butch this year. He better get it together quickly because even if they win tonight they have a 4 game stretch starting in 2 weeks consisting of Florida, at UGA, at A&M, and Bama. And Del Rio is playing well for Florida.

Arkansas up 20-7 at TCU in the 4th. I wasn't a believer in TCU this season. There is good reason that Kenny Hill lost the job at aTm. Very uneven performances from game to game, series to series.

Another bad targeting call against BYU. The safety did everything he could not to hit him with his helmet. And BYU coach Sitake just went crazy and got a 15 yard penalty.

Joel Klatt with some strong words about the bad call and how he thinks it's the NCAA trying to cover its ass in future law suits.

Holy **** this is getting weird. BYU gets an INT on the very next play, but has another player get called for targeting.

That first one I feel real bad for, the guy clearly tried to hit low, and it was just unfortunate that it looked bad. The defender seemed to even to turn away to avoid helmets clashing. Terrible call.

The second one at least looked more the part with a high hit. Still questionable.

That first one I feel real bad for, the guy clearly tried to hit low, and it was just unfortunate that it looked bad. The defender seemed to even to turn away to avoid helmets clashing. Terrible call.

The second one at least looked more the part with a high hit. Still questionable.
Agreed and the second one was really just the helmets barely grazing.

Both calls were horrible. What's the defensive player supposed to do? Just let him catch it?

Both calls were horrible. What's the defensive player supposed to do? Just let him catch it?
I agree for sure. I just feel worse about the first one because I think we should encourage what that player did.

The second one was just not the worst display of the call I've seen lol. But definitely a bad call.

I agree for sure. I just feel worse about the first one because I think we should encourage what that player did.

The second one was just not the worst display of the call I've seen lol. But definitely a bad call.
Yep. And like you said, made even worse that they upheld them after video review. I get that a ref may throw a flag on a bang-bang play, but the guy in the booth should be able to apply some judgement and reason and get those right.

Don't often see a double reverse pass to the QB to convert a 2pt play.

Pure balls by the Arkansas OC. Love it!

Tied at 28 with a minute left.

Back