What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Thanksgiving Weekend

What's the Hawkeye equivalent of "Coug'n it"? :huh:
Honestly, this whole situation is hilarious. Sums up Big 10 football pretty well. Pelini is not a good coach and somehow wins nine every year, like clockwork. Meanwhile, Ferentz wins 7-8 and gets paid very well to do so.

That would have been incredibly cool if it had worked! :lol:

With the thoughts I've been thinkin'
We could beat the guys from Lincoln
If we only had a D

I think what is relevant is that these two teams and their QBs do not appear to be a whole helluva lot better thanCU.
We don't play in the Big 10. Who cares if these two teams are not very good? Has very little relevance to CU.

I believe that about half of P5 programs would be equal or better than they currently are if Sefo was their starting QB.

But he's got to better than that. We play in the Pac-12. Middling QB play from a national standpoint is bottom third QB play in our conference.

We don't play in the Big 10. Who cares if these two teams are not very good? Has very little relevance to CU.
It doesn't have relevance to you. It does to me because it reinforces to me that we are headed in the right direction. You tend to be pretty negative and so wouldn't agree. I tend to be pretty positive. It is just a matter of how one views things.

Happy for Kenny Bell. Great way for the senior to go out in his final regular season game. Great kid.

So the only Pac 12 teams and/or opponents on our schedule are relevant now?
To our success? I thinkk so. Shooting to be better than Iowa or Nebraska is not going to help us too much in the Pac-12 South. Do we really battle Big 10 teams in recruiting?

It doesn't have relevance to you. It does to me because it reinforces to me that we are headed in the right direction. You tend to be pretty negative and so wouldn't agree. I tend to be pretty positive. It is just a matter of how one views things.
I think how we stack up against our own conference means a lot more.

Happy for Kenny Bell. Great way for the senior to go out in his final regular season game. Great kid.

Why do I know that kids name? I kept hearing it called and felt like I was in a time warp. Didnt Nebraska have a Kenny Bell years ago? I just can't place the name...

Back