What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 15 (plus rankings)

Ouch! I feel guilty that I found that funny.

On that note, the Duke LaX team is hosting DU on Saturday.

Hey now. This was chivalrous. There wasn't time for the Dukie bus to drop the players' "dates" back at NC Central and still make it to the game on time.

Yeah that would be great. Any chance even with a Cuse loss/UofA keeps winning they'll retain the #1 ranking on the basis losing at Cal is worse than at Pitt?

No. Because no one truly thinks Cuse is "the team" and Pitt has been exposed as nothing special in recent weeks.

No. Because no one truly thinks Cuse is "the team" and Pitt has been exposed as nothing special in recent weeks.

In fairness their 3 recent losses were to Cuse, Duke and UVA, certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I'm guessing more of what you're referring to is that their last 2 games have gone to OT and double OT against 2 of the bottom tier teams in the ACC.

In fairness their 3 recent losses were to Cuse, Duke and UVA, certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I'm guessing more of what you're referring to is that their last 2 games have gone to OT and double OT against 2 of the bottom tier teams in the ACC.

Yes, just not impressed with Pitt. Watched them a few times and count me shocked if they survive the first weekend, let alone the first game. 2 overtime to beat the Hokies on Pitt's own court.

#10 RPI UMass is about to lose at home to #166 George Mason. Bad, bad loss. They should drop a good bit tonight.

VCU with a very impressive blowout win of George Washington.

UMass with a very unimpressive home loss to George Mason.

Red Raiders are beating the **** out of Oklahoma in Norman, up 20 in second half.

Was following that one for the RPI thread. Okie is #21 RPI and it would be good if they fell back to us with a bad home loss.

Wisconsin takes care of business at home against Minnesota, if not in the most impressive fashion. Lot's of talent on that young team -- next year they're competing for the B1G.

Sooo good to have TV and DVR again. I sometimes believe that DVR's were invented for the last 90 seconds of college basketball games.

Virginia wins at Clemson 63-58. Major blow to Clemson's remaining hopes of Dancing. They needed a big win. Virginia now 21-5 (12-1) Clemson 15-9 (6-6). Virginia hits an easy stretch of VT, Notre Dame and Miami before facing Syracuse. They'll be 15-1 in the ACC when Cuse visits and playing for the ACC title.

Back