What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 2

Idk if they could beat a pro team, if you can call Philly that. They could matchup with them though.

This Kentucky team is on a talent level I don't know I've ever seen in college basketball.

It's hard to avoid hyperbole when talking about them.

As long as they stay intense on defense and unselfish on offense, I can't see them losing.

This Kentucky team is on a talent level I don't know I've ever seen in college basketball.

It's hard to avoid hyperbole when talking about them.

As long as they stay intense on defense and unselfish on offense, I can't see them losing.
Best team I've seen in my time was UNLV but damn, these guys are nasty.

Tennessee-Martin beat Champion Baptist College 115-29

VMI did the same **** to Johnson Univ last night. Won 124-42, and that was due to taking their foot off the gas early. It was 28-0, 57-8, etc before they "let up". I know a struggling squad like UT-Martin wants to be on the right end of these early body bag games for a change and get some early W's, but come on….

VMI did the same **** to Johnson Univ last night. Won 124-42, and that was due to taking their foot off the gas early. It was 28-0, 57-8, etc before they "let up". I know a struggling squad like UT-Martin wants to be on the right end of these early body bag games for a change and get some early W's, but come on….

Agreed, completely unsportsmanlike. Champion Baptist College has 250 students meaning the basketball team makes up 5% of the student body. Their center is 6'6 and is the only player on the team over 6'3. UT Martin should never be scheduling a team like that, but they did...and then won by 86...

A couple good ones on right now.

UConn vs Dayton on ESPN2.

Miami vs Akron on ESPNU.

Also, not on tv for me, but Gardner Webb is within 5 of Clemson with about 6 minutes left.

Brimah for UConn just had 3 blocked shots on one defensive stand. Dude is impressive.

Cal's probably going to get a Top 10 win over Texas. The Longhorns lost their leading scorer to a wrist injury last night. Some goon from Iowa clothes lined him when he was going up for a dunk. It will help our RPI a bit, even though we only play them once. They also play Wyoming in December.

Syracuse is going to struggle to score points this year. It's quite possible that this could be an NIT team.

Boston U is only down 35-40 at Kentucky at the half?!? :wow:

LSU lost at ODU. Not a bad loss, but further illustrates the point that there's not much special in the SEC after Kentucky. And probably a big drop off again this year from Florida to the rest of the pack.

Near disaster again for UF as they need overtime to defeat Louisiana-Monroe 61-56 at the O'Dome...lot of growing pains for this inexperienced and shorthanded Gator team so far this season....

Wake fell to Iona. Guess Bzdelik didn't leave the cupboard stocked.

Kansas State falls at Long Beach State 69-60.

UCLA faces LBSU next. They'll need to be careful. LBSU has defeated KSU and barely lost at BYU in the final seconds. Obviously a game UCLA should win, but LBSU is no slouch.

Back