What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 4

I have poors cable but all these games suck right now.

Max McCaffrey caught a TD for Duke earlier. #87 and looks just like his dad

Michigan at UConn is on ABC primetime tonight? Is this some kind of sick joke? Hopefully they'll only show it in CT and MI and let the rest of us at least see KSU at Texas for entertainment purposes.

This is the week before most teams start serious conference play. Most of the better teams try to schedule someone they can beat up on to prep for the conference schedule. The result is a weak schedule of games.

Going for 23 straight losses vs fbs opponents (I think we were their last win):scared2:

Kansas punter jumped out of the way to avoid contact after a punt :lol:

I can't stop watching this game. I'm loving every minute of it.

My favorite sequence: KU was 4th and 1 from the 6. Charlie sends out the FG unit. KU takes a delay of game penalty. Kicker shanks the 28 FG wide. :lol:

Would this put Richt on the list along with Brown, Bo, Kiffen?

Georgia fans have some high expectations.

It should if he loses. Looks like momentum is going Georgia's way now, so we'll probably have to wait for SEC disappointment, like losses to Florida and Auburn, to watch the heat really get turned up.

The GT-UNC game has been pretty good today. GT scoring 21 straight points to take an 8 point lead. UNC scored early then went for a goofy trick 2 point conversion that failed. Going to leave them chasing the point if they manage to score again.

Charlie Weis went all-in with the quick fix (double digit JUCOs) and Kansas probably will go winless in a ****ty Big 12. Outstanding.

Kansas is in the lead for "worst big 5 conference team" this year. Fantastic.
Louisiana Tech lost to Tulane and struggled against a school no one knew had a football team, Lamar.

Egads, horrific clock/game management by Weis there.

Last edited:
****ty conditions in the Va Tech game but u have to make a 32 yarder. I agree CVille not a very strong VTech team.

Back