What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 4

Refs are calling PI way too close. ND looks soft and the refs are bailing them out.

Shocking, ND getting an advantage in officiating, can't be.

This ND team doesn't look to be nearly as good as last years team and last year team was overrated as was shown in the bowl game.

Refs are calling PI way too close. ND looks soft and the refs are bailing them out.

From what little I've seen and been reading about this game it sounds like the refs basically gave ND a TD with a PI call and the MSU receivers are dropping a lot of balls.

I just wonder what the hell Maxwell was doing out there? He's been sitting all game and he gets put in at that point?

Alright Rams! Forced a long field goal that Bama missed. A couple of hard hits in the box too.

Alright Rams! Forced a long field goal that Bama missed. A couple of hard hits in the box too.
The **** you doing rooting for that ****ty school and fanbase?

Anyway, the size difference is amazing between CSU and Bama

Today was a day for CSU to cover, CSU-Pueblo that is.

CSU Ft. Collins may cover as well but only if Bama decides to take it easy on them. Otherwise they could be covering the field with their blood as they get run over by a different class of athletes.

The **** you doing rooting for that ****ty school and fanbase?

Anyway, the size difference is amazing between CSU and Bama

Listen, I like the Rams when they are not playing CU. Colorado is in a different class, even when we suck. Act like it.

Listen, I like the Rams when they are not playing CU. Colorado is in a different class, even when we suck. Act like it.

I think most of us would like to root for them when they are not playing CU. always good to see Colorado kids do well. But the major stumbling block is the insufferable Ram fans. Too high of a cost to see local high school kids succeed.

San Diego State has jumped up 7-0 early against the Beavs.

SDSU is not good. OSU's defense is offensive.

Nebraska's holier-than-thou hubris is worse, imo.
Nope, dealt with both my whole life. CSU is worse. NU at least has something they can brag about, CSU fans talk mad **** for one or two games (if you include bball) and then disappear after we beat their asses yet they still try to pump their chests at CU fans. **** all of 'em.

Nope, dealt with both my whole life. CSU is worse. NU at least has something they can brag about, CSU fans talk mad **** for one or two games (if you include bball) and then disappear after we beat their asses yet they still try to pump their chests at CU fans. **** all of 'em.
Why don't you two get a chat room and consummate this marriage

They are insufferable for entirely different reasons. Like you said, NU fan has a program that has had success at the highest levels (albeit quite a while ago). The problem with their fans has little to do with that. It's their arrogance and self congratulatory nature. They put the Con in condescending.

Ram fan I annoying because they have never had success at any level. But their fans act like they have.

Back