What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 4

I don't agree. We need Oregon and Stanford to stay on the national stage right now, representing the PAC-12 well (except when they play us!). We don't need them losing to an iffy ASU.

I'm with you. Plus, until the Buffs give me a reason not to worry about it, I've got my eye on the Pac-12 South standings.

Seeing Colorado kids isn't a valid excuse to support CSU in any way either. They have a remarkably small number of Colorado kids most years. It seems in most years that Wyoming has a larger number of Colorado kids than CSU does. It wouldn't shock me if the same didn't hold true for New Mexico in some years.

Texas with what I like to call the Neuheisel maneuver...delay of game on the first play after a kick off return. Nice!

Louisville is just going to keep inching their way up the polls. They're a very good team, but they have no business being in the top 5 which is going to happen sooner rather than later due to teams in real conferences losing games.

Louisville is just going to keep inching their way up the polls. They're a very good team, but they have no business being in the top 5 which is going to happen sooner rather than later due to teams in real conferences losing games.

They are a good team, to bad they won't get a chance to play some real competition and find out how good.

Like you say they will continue to move up the polls. This is going to get them a BCS game against some very good team that is pissed that it isn't in the NC game who will either mail it in and get run on the scoreboard by Louisville or more likely take out their frustration on Louisville and boatrace them.

Either way we won't get a true indication of how good they are.

We need to get Savannah (sp) State on our schedule. Lost today 49-0, lost last year to Okie State 84-0. They know what they are there for.

On the other hand they probably would have beaten us when JE was coach.

We need to get Savannah (sp) State on our schedule. Lost today 49-0, lost last year to Okie State 84-0. They know what they are there for.

On the other hand they probably would have beaten us when JE was coach.

To further your point, actually it's just halftime :thumbsup:

True frosh Sean Harlow has been forced into action at RT for Oregon State. He was a great recruit for the Beavs, but still... true frosh on the OL... Chidera should be licking his chops.

SDSU is not a good team but still playing well against OSU. They are doing some self-destruct here at the end of the half costing themseves points but still leading.

This Oregon State team is not the same team we saw last year. They will be favored at home vs. the Buffs but are certainly not unbeatable for us.

Anybody see those bizarro Indiana helmets vs. Mizzou? I know not much of a marquee game on BTN.

Texas is taking Kansas State behind the woodshed. (17-0 late in 2Q)

I don't like either program, so I don't care much who wins. I can spin it either way.

But the big thing I'm hoping for is that KSU's struggles will open the door for us to recruit Dalton Risner away from them.

Back